elmhead

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
I have an OB alto blue on its way to the dealer and I’ve been looking at the Vortex site for some decals to personalize it. I’m curious what color decals do you think would look best with the alto blue? Thanks in advance for your input!
Sponsored

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I have an OB alto blue on its way to the dealer and I’ve been looking at the Vortex site for some decals to personalize it. I’m curious what color decals do you think would look best with the alto blue? Thanks in advance for your input!
First question is what location on the vehicle and what type? Windows or body, image or words.

elmhead

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m
First question is what location on the vehicle and what type? Windows or body, image or words.
I’m thinking images on the body, probably on the sides.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I’m

I’m thinking images on the body, probably on the sides.
Black will get lost. White will pop and gray will be subtle. Here is an example using stripes. Translate this to your decals.

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 887D97DE-F020-464A-8F12-710E22663BC0

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 46B8CB8C-E485-45C3-93BF-D63E719E6EBC

Last edited:

BSPittsburgh

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mercury Mariner Premier
I have been looking at these:
Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 1636342052503

Bronco Letters front and back in glossy black (undecided on this but I like that the white outline remains with the vinyl sticker option rather than all black on the plastidip)

Vintage script in white for one of the fenders, and then reflect white for the inside door stickers. Might buy 2 sets of each for all 4 doors but that might be too ostentatious.

Also want all the light covers with the broncos cut out but they are backordered.

elmhead

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I completely agree with the letters on the front. That outline is sharp. I think based on what Rgill said, I'm thinking I may go with the gray. I might wait and see if I can find more pictures. My OB should be in this week.

BSPittsburgh

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mercury Mariner Premier
So I decided against doing the vinyl letters, but I did order the Ford Logo Vinyl overlay. Black Matte background with White letters for my Alto Blue OB. Totally unnecessary but was itching to do something! :)

It looks great! The black is almost a dead match for that Alto Blue (most of the time) and the white matches the BRONCO letters in white.
We need pictures!!!

Seebs

Badlands
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badland/2013 Mustang Convertible
Finally completed. Woolworth lift, VR forged wheels, KO2s, fender flares, nudge bar, adjustable sway bar links, and tint.

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 20210829_173115

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 20210829_172324

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build 1

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build 2

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build 3

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build 4

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build 5

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build 6
Hey Nick, I love your BS/BL. Mine will be arriving soon - week of January 3 - and I'm hoping to change out the wheels and add a nudge bar to mine as well. Where did you buy the nudge bar? Mind if I ask what it cost you? Looks GREAT all around! Thanks!

Nick246

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue bronco sport
Hey Nick, I love your BS/BL. Mine will be arriving soon - week of January 3 - and I'm hoping to change out the wheels and add a nudge bar to mine as well. Where did you buy the nudge bar? Mind if I ask what it cost you? Looks GREAT all around! Thanks!
I got the nudge bar from fordrangerlifts.com. I think I paid $400 or $500. It was price but I thought it looked the best. It's great quality but you will have to give up the tow hooks in front to mount it.

Seebs

Badlands
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badland/2013 Mustang Convertible
I got the nudge bar from fordrangerlifts.com. I think I paid $400 or $500. It was price but I thought it looked the best. It's great quality but you will have to give up the tow hooks in front to mount it.
Thank you!

elmhead

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
She's still new here, so I have yet to take Molly out in the wild, but I am in LOVE with the Alto Blue. I'm also a sucker for how the white really pops on her. I opted for the ebony/roast interior and I am thrilled with how awesome it looks with the navy exterior. Could not be happier!

As for the higher price for my "bougie" paint, every damn time I buy a car it's like this. I paid extra for the Merlot on my Fusion and when someone mangled her, I kept stressing to the adjuster that the paint price is going to be an issue. He allotted only $300. It was nearly $1300 for that liquid gold when all was said and done. ?‍♀. Guess looking pretty has a price.

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 20210518_110650
Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 20210518_110702
That's funny! I too had the Fusion in merlot and now have the BS in alto blue. Great minds think alike!

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
That's funny! I too had the Fusion in merlot and now have the BS in alto blue. Great minds think alike!
I had a miata in Merlot and now getting the BS in Alto Blue :)