Bronco7221

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Nitro
did anyone get a $250 coupon from ford for the guest to attend?
Hey! As far as I know this was only given to reservation holders of the 2-Door and 4-Door Broncos because of the delays they have experienced. I saw quite a few people talking about it in the Bronco6G forums. I have yet to see a BS owner mention they got a voucher.
Sponsored

rdc17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL+BL
Just booked for 9/2-9/3.

Rental car prices are insane! It’s going to cost more for that than the cash value of the points I redeemed for the flight!

DISCOLEG

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Lol

Ford Bronco Sport Off-Roadeo Screenshot_2021-06-17-10-52-43-66

aryus

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Only have a BS BB so would have to pay full way, but hoping to register for the Nevada Off Roadeo since it's in my back yard. No off road experience for me so would be nice to learn. So far have not been able to register, just complete my profile other than vehicle info.

Anyone able to register for Nevada location?

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
Only have a BS BB so would have to pay full way, but hoping to register for the Nevada Off Roadeo since it's in my back yard. No off road experience for me so would be nice to learn. So far have not been able to register, just complete my profile other than vehicle info.

Anyone able to register for Nevada location?
As far as I know, for a Bronco Sport, the only option is Austin, TX.

Big Brody

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
As far as I know, for a Bronco Sport, the only option is Austin, TX.
I emailed Ford about this. While the original marketing suggested Bronco Sport owners (BL, FE) would get access to all locations, they definitely walked that back because
"Due to the amount of people invited to this event to use their owners credit, there had to be a designated spot for sport owners. If you would like to attend a different location, we will notify you when they open up to those not using an owner credit."
Direct quote from the email. There certainly did not HAVE to be a spot for BS owners. Ford simply decided we get one of the least desirable spots. BS is definitely second fiddle.

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
I emailed Ford about this. While the original marketing suggested Bronco Sport owners (BL, FE) would get access to all locations, they definitely walked that back because
"Due to the amount of people invited to this event to use their owners credit, there had to be a designated spot for sport owners. If you would like to attend a different location, we will notify you when they open up to those not using an owner credit."
Direct quote from the email. There certainly did not HAVE to be a spot for BS owners. Ford simply decided we get one of the least desirable spots. BS is definitely second fiddle.
Are the courses the same? Could it be that the courses are deemed to difficult for the sports? I am assuming you drive something similar to what you purchased?

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
Are the courses the same? Could it be that the courses are deemed to difficult for the sports? I am assuming you drive something similar to what you purchased?
If I bought a Bronco and signed up for Moab, I'd be disappointed if I had to run a trail that was maxed out for the Sport. I'd want to see what my Bronco can do at the limit or near it. Or at the limit that I can drive it with expert instruction.

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
If I bought a Bronco and signed up for Moab, I'd be disappointed if I had to run a trail that was maxed out for the Sport. I'd want to see what my Bronco can do at the limit or near it. Or at the limit that I can drive it with expert instruction.
This is the reason I believe the Texas course is the only one available for the sport.

Big Brody

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
They provide the vehicles and the original marketing said something along the lines of all vehicles would be full sized Broncos.

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
They provide the vehicles and the original marketing said something along the lines of all vehicles would be full sized Broncos.
The teaser video in the article about the guest pricing decrease showed both broncos and sports.

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
I reckon it is good to remember the different use cases for the two vehicles. the BS is capable for what it is and the big bronco is capable for what it is. And they are pretty different. I’m going to be ok with that. And expect to get some guff. I’m beyond thinking that size is the most important thing.

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Has anyone gone yet? Thinking about getting my free pass before walking away from my purchase.

Bronco7221

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Nitro
Has anyone gone yet? Thinking about getting my free pass before walking away from my purchase.
FYI you do have to put a deposit down when you book the experience and you don’t get it back until you take delivery of your vehicle.
Sponsored