NW Trail Marauder

NW Trail Marauder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Copied from the Off-Roadeo FAQ:
  • If you have already taken delivery of a qualifying Bronco, you will need to pay a $150 owner deposit (refunded after attending your Off-Roadeo event) and a $35 reservation fee.
  • If you have not yet taken delivery of a qualifying Bronco, you will need to pay a $200 owner deposit (refunded after attending your Off-Roadeo event and after taking delivery of vehicle) and a $35 reservation fee.
  • When finalizing your reservation, you may also select an optional $75 Vehicle damage waiver.
  • Additionally, you may add up to 3 accompanying guests to your reservation. Your first guest fee is $595 plus tax; a second and third guest may be added for $295 each plus tax.
  • Please note that all Off-Roadeo participants will be responsible for lodging and travel to and from the event.
Quick pricing put it at $892.19 for my wife and I. Flight and lodging puts it at approximately $800+ extra. Posted a pic of the schedule below:

Ford Bronco Sport Off-Roadeo Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 10.21.45 AM

Ford Bronco Sport Off-Roadeo Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 10.23.03 AM

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
Wow, charging to bring your spouse to just to sit the vehicle with you. That's nuts.
What if you are both on the title, that makes you both "owners" ???

For $75 you can trash their vehicle and walk away? Deal ! :)

rdc17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL+BL
I still plan on going. Thanks to last year I'm sitting on a lot of airline miles, so that'll cover airfare.

Was going to bring a friend who lives in the Austin area with me but we're not so sure about it now that it'll cost that much. Whether he wants to go or not, I wills till be going.

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I think I'm out. Traveling a lot already. Agree that two people on the buyers order, neither should have to pay a guest fee. I think I may have access to one for a w/e soon anyway.

scottfwalter

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I couldn't select any dates past August. I wonder if I have to wait a while to book those. I live in Texas and really don't want to be out in the Texas heat in July/August/September.

In addition, the host hotel is a resort, and it's quite pricey. The cheapest room I found was $404 a night. Yikes! I didn't get far enough into the reservation process to see if they offer a special rate.

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Copied from the Off-Roadeo FAQ:
  • If you have already taken delivery of a qualifying Bronco, you will need to pay a $150 owner deposit (refunded after attending your Off-Roadeo event) and a $35 reservation fee.
  • If you have not yet taken delivery of a qualifying Bronco, you will need to pay a $200 owner deposit (refunded after attending your Off-Roadeo event and after taking delivery of vehicle) and a $35 reservation fee.
  • When finalizing your reservation, you may also select an optional $75 Vehicle damage waiver.
  • Additionally, you may add up to 3 accompanying guests to your reservation. Your first guest fee is $595 plus tax; a second and third guest may be added for $295 each plus tax.
  • Please note that all Off-Roadeo participants will be responsible for lodging and travel to and from the event.
Quick pricing put it at $892.19 for my wife and I. Flight and lodging puts it at approximately $800+ extra. Posted a pic of the schedule below:

Ford Bronco Sport Off-Roadeo Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 10.21.45 AM

Ford Bronco Sport Off-Roadeo Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 10.23.03 AM
?

Bronco7221

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Nitro
Wow, charging to bring your spouse to just to sit the vehicle with you. That's nuts.

You can only trash $3500 worth of the vehicle for the $75 :)

Bronco7221

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Nitro
I couldn't select any dates past August. I wonder if I have to wait a while to book those. I live in Texas and really don't want to be out in the Texas heat in July/August/September.

In addition, the host hotel is a resort, and it's quite pricey. The cheapest room I found was $404 a night. Yikes! I didn't get far enough into the reservation process to see if they offer a special rate.
They are offering special pricing for the hotel. About $250 per night for the end of July plus breakfast included ($25 value per day).

Bronco7221

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Nitro

Also it does sound like the guest (at least one of them) will get to do some driving as well.

dfwplaneguy

First Edition
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I'm registered for July 22/23 and will be staying at the motel 6 in marble fall for $60 per night. A friend with a bronco (on delayed order) will also be there at the same time.

Bronco7221

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Nitro
I'm registered for July 22/23 and will be staying at the motel 6 in marble fall for $60 per night. A friend with a bronco (on delayed order) will also be there at the same time.
Nice! That is the day we registered for as well!

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Prices arent bad considering they provide vehicle fuel use of trails ect.
Sponsored