Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Unfortunately, this is where we are at today. I have both a sport and a 2 door on order. The sport was ordered because the delivery of the 2 door is probably pushed out several years because of the dealer allocation issue. I don’t think the sports are under an allocation restriction at this time. With the current supply chain issues, it’s still a waiting game, but I’m guessing you’ll get yours sooner than later.
Sponsored

Caliope

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS OBX, 2019 Ranger Lariat Screw
Yup a lottery I agree. I think it is a combination. What priority your particular dealer sets you at against all the other orders at their dealership, your options, any delays in supplies., colors, etc etc etc. I ordered 9/10 and got 11/22/ I just slid to 11/29/ and it seems so far none of the 11/8 people have had any notice theirs are in production.
I am one of the 11/8 build week. I have had a VIN for awhile, but as of today no sticker or an email stating the build week was pushed. I am not in that big a hurry, but would like to have some communication one way or the other.

OP
OP
LilKim

LilKim

Badlands
First Name
LilKim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport BL
I think we have the record for Bronco Sports! Ordered 10/1/20 and we just picked up our car on 11/8/21. So we waited 1 year 1 month and 8 days. We also had our date pushed to 12/24, but when we got the email that our vehicle was on its way, it actually was. Also check the NHTSA website to see if your FDM line was fixed before it left the factory-ours was. It was a ridiculously long wait but we’re so happy we decided to wait it out, it’s exactly what we wanted.

Ford Bronco Sport NOONE has waited longer than me! 2EBFDF4A-CA4C-4A39-A242-4FAB533CF9E9
wow, :clap: hats off, you def waited longer! There's a definite link to the badlands though -just hoping ours is actually on the truck!

ESBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Fusion 15 Patriot 03 CooperS 85 F150
Out of curiosity, I don’t mean to hijack this thread but about how long it take for any of you guys to get your production dates after ordering? We ordered 11-1 and haven’t heard anything yet.

gibsonc7r

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecosport
Out of curiosity, I don’t mean to hijack this thread but about how long it take for any of you guys to get your production dates after ordering? We ordered 11-1 and haven’t heard anything yet.
Scheduling has been on hold since before 11/1, but it resumes this week.

Reactions: MJE

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser

ESBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Fusion 15 Patriot 03 CooperS 85 F150

RS1

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Hope you get it soon. Will be worth it. I was lucky, looking to replace 2016 Escape in May. Dealer wouldn’t budge on price on a leftover 2020. Saw the Red Sport way in the back of their lot. Dealer didn’t know they had it. Sort of stumbled onto mine. Had anything I could possibly want in it. 12,000 miles later. So far so good.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
First time ordering a vehicle for me. So I haven’t fully understood any of it. Maybe I should’ve started with the search bar ?. Thanks for not beating me up too bad ?
No one should ever be beat up. We are all here to help each other and support each other through the wait for our BSs and then ownership after arrival!

SilverVVolf

Badlands
First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Uhhh I'm on day 259 on my surefire RC2 if that makes you feel any better, OP??

Jill

Badlands
First Name
Gillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Kodiak Brown Bronco Sport Badlands
I truly don't think there's a soul on here that has been waiting as long as me. Prove me wrong.
I stopped coming here b/c I was only getting more depressed seeing everyone get their BS, months & months after me. ?
I was in the black-hole of Badlands orders that were just waiting in the hot Mexican sun :sun:

I ordered my BL / BL on JANUARY 25 - 2021
10/12, they pushed my date for the 100th time to 12/24/21!!!!!!
So I ended up putting in an order for a 2022 BL / BL (scheduled for production 12/4/21)
10/27/21: I get the "Your vehicle is on it's way!" email (for the 2021) Est delivery 11/13-11/19.

Then Ford sends a "we sorry" email w/ $100 gift card
I still don't have it yet today (11/11/21) and I'm not counting on it till I see it.

So tell me, have you been waiting 289 days or longer to get your 2021 Bronco Sport?

(yes I'm whining, nowhere else to go)
Did your dealer had allocation for your build?

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Did your dealer had allocation for your build?
Dealer allocations are no longer taken into account for verified customer ordered Bronco Sports. Ford changed their process a few months back and verified customer orders (which requires a drivers license and is entered into the COVP) are not affected by dealer allocations. They are considered an incremental allocation.

So even if a dealer has 0 in allocations, verified customer orders can be submitted and scheduled and are an incremental allocation.

SUMMARY
Dealers will be able to utilize the existing COVP website on https://cni.dealerconnection.comto register retail orders for all vehicle lines (excluding Mach-E, Bronco and specialty units). Verified orders will receive priority scheduling and will receive incremental allocation. Vehicles that are not verified will still be scheduled but will schedule within the dealer’s earned allocation.
Note that while this program utilizes the same process as the Retail Order Incentive, only previously communicated vehicle lines are eligible for the incentive. Please check SmartVINCENT for incentive eligibility.

ELIGIBLE VEHICLE LINES
All vehicle lines (excluding Mach-E, Bronco and specialty units) are eligible for verification and incremental allocation through the COVP process.
• Mustang (Non GT500 or Mach 1)
• EcoSport
• Escape
• Edge
• Bronco Sport
• Explorer
• Expedition
• Transit
• Transit Connect
• Ranger
• F150
• Super Duty