LilKim

Badlands
First Name
LilKim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport BL
I truly don't think there's a soul on here that has been waiting as long as me. Prove me wrong.
I stopped coming here b/c I was only getting more depressed seeing everyone get their BS, months & months after me. ?
I was in the black-hole of Badlands orders that were just waiting in the hot Mexican sun :sun:

I ordered my BL / BL on JANUARY 25 - 2021
10/12, they pushed my date for the 100th time to 12/24/21!!!!!!
So I ended up putting in an order for a 2022 BL / BL (scheduled for production 12/4/21)
10/27/21: I get the "Your vehicle is on it's way!" email (for the 2021) Est delivery 11/13-11/19.

Then Ford sends a "we sorry" email w/ $100 gift card
I still don't have it yet today (11/11/21) and I'm not counting on it till I see it.

So tell me, have you been waiting 289 days or longer to get your 2021 Bronco Sport?

(yes I'm whining, nowhere else to go)
Sponsored

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I truly don't think there's a soul on here that has been waiting as long as me. Prove me wrong.
I stopped coming here b/c I was only getting more depressed seeing everyone get their BS, months & months after me. ?
I was in the black-hole of Badlands orders that were just waiting in the hot Mexican sun :sun:

So I ended up putting in an order for a 2022 BL / BL (scheduled for production 12/4/21)
10/27/21: I get the "Your vehicle is on it's way!" email (for the 2021) Est delivery 11/13-11/19.

I still don't have it yet today (11/11/21) and I'm not counting on it till I see it.

So tell me, have you been waiting 289 days or longer to get your 2021 Bronco Sport?

My friend ordered a full size bronco (not a BS, but Ford same Bronco family) in July of 2020 and it arrives next week. 16 months which is over 500 days.
He may not be on this board but he should be.

You know what he said to me? “Its just a car”
Ford sent him a hammock.
Sorry for your wait. :hugs:

Last edited:
OP
OP
LilKim

LilKim

Badlands
First Name
LilKim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport BL
My friend ordered a full size bronco in July of 2020 and it arrives next week. 16 months which is over 500 days. He is excited and in great spirits And has been the whole time. You know what he said to me? “Its just a car, I can wait”
Sorry for your wait. :hugs:
Yes, I knew that was expected and common for the full-sized broncos. Our dealer friend ordered his first edition big bronco 19 months ago and just got it. His wife (who ordered her full size bronco) in August got hers on the same day as his. He had an offer for $30k OVER what he paid, so he's going to sell it.

I'm specifically talking about BS orders :( I wish it wasn't a big deal - I sold my car in July when the used car market was desperate when I though mine would be arriving so I just really needed it. Fingers crossed it's next week!

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex

M&M said they waited 13 months..

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Yes, I knew that was expected and common for the full-sized broncos. Our dealer friend ordered his first edition big bronco 19 months ago and just got it. His wife (who ordered her full size bronco) in August got hers on the same day as his. He had an offer for $30k OVER what he paid, so he's going to sell it.

I'm specifically talking about BS orders :( I wish it wasn't a big deal - I sold my car in July when the used car market was desperate when I though mine would be arriving so I just really needed it. Fingers crossed it's next week!
Take a deep breath. Pick it up. Take a ton on pictures and then make all of us jealous. Stories of your outings would be good. You are crossing the finish line.

OP
OP
LilKim

LilKim

Badlands
First Name
LilKim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport BL
Take a deep breath. Pick it up. Take a ton on pictures and then make all of us jealous. Stories of your outings would be good. You are crossing the finish line.
thanks for the pep talk :)

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Long painful wait. Hopefully no FDM recall is pending on yours.....

TnyM

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'77 Chevy c10, '22 Bronco Sport BL
I could be wrong but I think different dealerships have different priority. The dealership I spoke to
mentioned to me that they have a higher priority number (because I was asking how long it would take to if I ordered). I ordered 9/29 and I have a production date of 11/29 (if all goes as planned).

I truly feel for you and hope things speed up for you. Hearing this kind of stuff makes me want to hold my horses as far as getting excited.

gibsonc7r

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecosport
I could be wrong but I think different dealerships have different priority. The dealership I spoke to
mentioned to me that they have a higher priority number (because I was asking how long it would take to if I ordered). I ordered 9/29 and I have a production date of 11/29 (if all goes as planned).

I truly feel for you and hope things speed up for you. Hearing this kind of stuff makes me want to hold my horses as far as getting excited.
Yeah, they have to have different priorities. I ordered on 9/25 and still don't have a VIN. Maybe it's a Hot Pepper Red thing.

TnyM

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'77 Chevy c10, '22 Bronco Sport BL
Yeah, they have to have different priorities. I ordered on 9/25 and still don't have a VIN. Maybe it's a Hot Pepper Red thing.
It feels like a lottery some times.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
It feels like a lottery some times.
Yup a lottery I agree. I think it is a combination. What priority your particular dealer sets you at against all the other orders at their dealership, your options, any delays in supplies., colors, etc etc etc. I ordered 9/10 and got 11/22/ I just slid to 11/29/ and it seems so far none of the 11/8 people have had any notice theirs are in production.

M&M

Badlands
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
I think we have the record for Bronco Sports! Ordered 10/1/20 and we just picked up our car on 11/8/21. So we waited 1 year 1 month and 8 days. We also had our date pushed to 12/24, but when we got the email that our vehicle was on its way, it actually was. Also check the NHTSA website to see if your FDM line was fixed before it left the factory-ours was. It was a ridiculously long wait but we’re so happy we decided to wait it out, it’s exactly what we wanted.

Ford Bronco Sport NOONE has waited longer than me! 2EBFDF4A-CA4C-4A39-A242-4FAB533CF9E9

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
As long as they keep to the date; it'll still be worth it.
Awesome to wake up xmas day with your new vehicle. Stock up on all the accessories you've seen on the forum and since you got a BL you have the best gift of all.......an engine cover ??

DakotaTimber

Badlands
First Name
DakotaTimber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL + BL, 360+, tow +

302 Days...Pre ordered July 30, 2020 took delivery May 28, 2021

Placed an order for a similar Big Brother - 2-door BL lux, leather, MIC2, tow and 2.7 because of what I want I expect it to go over a year...Sept 3, 2021 - ?
Sponsored

Last edited: