New to forum, new to Ford

TresAraras

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Kia Soul !
Hi everyone, I recently ordered my MY23 BS BB and joined this forum...thought it was time to say a proper "hello". Looking forward to becoming an official BS owner and reading all the great posts. Cheers!
Sponsored

JAD67428

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport. 1994 Ford Mustang GT.
Welcome to the Forum, Enjoy

ttt123

Outer Banks
First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford bronco
Welcome, I'm new as well to the forum and to bronco ownership and ford in general other then a couple mustangs way back in my younger years.

So far loving my bronco, hope you do as well.

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Welcome @TresAraras

Congrats on ordering your Bronco Sport, that is very exciting!

This is a great community to be apart of to help you get familiar with your vehicle before it arrives.

There is a ton of information on the site including informative members and vendor so don't hesitate to ask questions.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
welcome. The wait may seem forever, but when it arrives, it's worth the delays and lack of patience. Regardless of manufacturers, everyone is having issues so disregard all the negatives as nothing more than a concern, kick back, and wait, ask questions and prepare for a great mid size SUV

OuterBanks25

Outer Banks
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
Welcome to the forum. I'm relatively new as well considering I joined only a month ago. I also put in an order for a Bronco Sport but in the Outer Banks trim and just got the email today getting scheduled for production. I sure can't wait! I've heard a lot of great things about it and it's great to see such a healthy group of enthusiasts on this forum to welcome you in. Hope you enjoy it when it arrives. Just like 13MikeH said, "it'll be well worth the delays and lack of patience."

Tucats

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FORD Escape SE
Hello Bronco Nation; I'm not really new to Ford's but I am quite new to this forum. I've driven a lot of different model cars but have stuck with Ford since 2009. Ford Taurus X, Ford Taurus, Ford Escape and as of today the Bronco Sport. I really like the looks of the BS and chose the Outer Banks version because I plan to keep it between the lines. The Ford dealer in Tusket Nova Scotia was the best new car experience that I have ever had.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Hello Bronco Nation; I'm not really new to Ford's but I am quite new to this forum. I've driven a lot of different model cars but have stuck with Ford since 2009. Ford Taurus X, Ford Taurus, Ford Escape and as of today the Bronco Sport. I really like the looks of the BS and chose the Outer Banks version because I plan to keep it between the lines. The Ford dealer in Tusket Nova Scotia was the best new car experience that I have ever had.
Welcome to the Ford forums, Mike! We're glad you're here!

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Welcome to the forum.

Tall Timbers

Badlands
First Name
Tall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands Bronco Sp, 23 Ford F150 Hybrid (order)
Welcome to the forum!
Sponsored