wireman

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Welcome to the "club". I think the BS is the way to go for us old guys -- I wanted a "big" one, but realized I probably couldn't get in or out more than once a day without help.
Check back posts on this forum and you'll find ways to get many of the "features" you're missing -- know there's a work around for the home-link thing. Have fun!
Bill, I know where you're coming from. The old saying " father time always wins" is true. It hasn't dimmed my passion for whatever burns fuel, and you can either ride in it or on it.
My 60th year of driving legally is here. I've owned a potpourri of vehicles from a $200 Corvair van to my wife's Mercedes GLB. They have all served their intended purpose's. The B.S. will also. The more I drive it, the more I like it.
More day's than not, old age and me don't get along. But going out to the garage and "cleaning" my vehicles daily keep's me focused.
I'm off my soapbox- for now.
Sponsored

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
But, does it have an engine cover???
I wonder if it also has digital temp display on knobs, panel below glove box, folding rear head rests? Tug-boat-horn-in-harbor sound from rear brakes when backing up? Maybe that grrr grrr grrr Park Release Cable noise?

OP
OP
wireman

wireman

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I wonder if it also has digital temp display on knobs, panel below glove box, folding rear head rests? Tug-boat-horn-in-harbor sound from rear brakes when backing up? Maybe that grrr grrr grrr Park Release Cable noise?
Yes, Yes, Yes, No, No

Bill G

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands, 66 Tiger
Bill, I know where you're coming from. The old saying " father time always wins" is true. It hasn't dimmed my passion for whatever burns fuel, and you can either ride in it or on it.
My 60th year of driving legally is here. I've owned a potpourri of vehicles from a $200 Corvair van to my wife's Mercedes GLB. They have all served their intended purpose's. The B.S. will also. The more I drive it, the more I like it.
More day's than not, old age and me don't get along. But going out to the garage and "cleaning" my vehicles daily keep's me focused.
I'm off my soapbox- for now.
Amen!!!

Greynoodle

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Just bought my 2021 Sport Badlands last week. Used vehicle, Iconic Silver. Badlands package, 360+, tow package, 235/65 Wildpeak tires, block heater, cargo mat and floor liners. Only 6980 miles with a in service date of 3/31/2021.

I wanted the 2.0 Liter motor, so it is the Badlands trim for me. It did come with the engine cover.

Some observations. I can't understand Ford's logic of using piano black exterior trim on an offroad vehicle.

Ride is comfortable and relatively quiet considering the tires. Highway mileage is pretty good using ECO mode. No off roading yet but it will be done in the future.

I do miss a few options I had on my previous vehicles. No memory seats, no Homelink, no power tailgate, and I guess no rain sensing wipers which I understand are only available on either the OB or BB trim. Don't understand that at all.

Just features I liked and got used to before. Now another learning curve with knobs and button placement, Sync 3 features and settings. Looking forward to driving and enjoying the Sport.

I'll have numerous posts with questions and opinions down the road.

Ford Bronco Sport NEW MEMBER 28

Ford Bronco Sport NEW MEMBER 29
Very nice looking!

davidb1841

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250 Tremor; Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Welcome Marine! Zoomy here.......I am new myself...Welcome!