New Member Here

mtford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150, '23 Bronco Sport Heritage
Joined this forum to glean info to support recent order of a Bronco Sport Heritage. Sure will have to wait, but patient. My dad bought the new- then '66 Bronco, recall fondly the white grill and chrome bumper. So the Heritage model is the ticket for a fun new extra car. Ordered all the bells and whistles, in Robin's Egg blue of course, a '60s color for this old guy :wink:
Sponsored

TXBronco1313

Big Bend
First Name
Emile
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport
Hey hey, welcome!! I also ordered the 23 Heritage in Egg's Robin Blue (Classic Color). Ordered mine on October 21st from Grapevine Ford here in Texas and still waiting to get scheduled. Will probably have to wait till early spring of next year to get it but it's definitely worth the wait.

OP
OP
mtford

mtford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey hey, welcome!! I also ordered the 23 Heritage in Egg's Robin Blue (Classic Color). Ordered mine on October 21st from Grapevine Ford here in Texas and still waiting to get scheduled. Will probably have to wait till early spring of next year to get it but it's definitely worth the wait.

Appreciate the comment, the Robin's Egg blue is what got me going Bronco Sport! Had been seeing them on the roads, and in dealer lots, but the new Heritage rung my bell. Local dealer had one on order, so Oct 10th, got the dealer version changed to my order with w/moon roof, convenience pk, cargo mat, floor liners sans rugs, then on Nov 10th added on the Cargo mgt. sys., now for the long wait ahead!

Last edited:

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Welcome aboard. You could always get this to tide you over until next spring!
Ford Bronco Sport New Member Here 1668536370426

Last edited:
OP
OP
mtford

mtford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow! Thanks, while it's the Limited version (on order is the std. Heritage) the color is right. So ordered one just now.

Now, seems I may get my Heritage before the 'scale model'. Model has Feb - Mar delivery.......Just got email from my sales rep at the dealer....mine is scheduled as of today! December build.......yea:clap:

Ford Bronco Sport New Member Here DC596516-77F9-4ED6-AD30-5ADA8E7DC787_1_201_a

Folkman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Welcome to the Club! Beat on and ignored, but not forgotten. And a few companies are now finally giving us some love... even if the Jeep and "Big Bronco" guys don't haha.

I ride a '21 Badlands and love it! Just understand, once you start making upgrades/additions... you want to make more haha.

You will love your ride, especially with the attachment you have in your past. Don't let anyone discourage you..... Even Ford. It's a great ride!

Tossty

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Hi to everyone, a new member here from PR. Nice forum here, I been stoping by almost everyday just to get knowledge on this SUV. Just bought the Bronco Sport Outerbanks 2022 Cyber Orange Tuesday for my wife and she is happy and I really liked as well. We tested the Ford Bronco Sport back in May but the color my wife wanted wasn't available. Finally the dealer was able to get one Saturday last week and took delivery Tuesday. I visited the dealer once in a while since Feb 2021 when I ordered a Ford F150 Lariat custom with V-8 5.0Lt, supercab and few other thing. Is been a long time waiting, order cancellation but finally it should arrive today and take delivery sometime next week between Tuesday or Thursday.

Ford Bronco Sport New Member Here Bronco01

Ford Bronco Sport New Member Here Bronco2.JPG

Tossty

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
BTW, if somebody already connected a Radar or Camcorder to the overhead please let me on how remove that. I been looking around but so far I have not found nothing on the Bronco Sports .

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BTW, if somebody already connected a Radar or Camcorder to the overhead please let me on how remove that. I been looking around but so far I have not found nothing on the Bronco Sports .
Picture of the device?

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I want to connect my Radar Valentine 1 Gen2
Are you asking how to remove the cover behind the rear view mirror? It is held on by three clips plus two at the bottom near the windshield. I just used a trim tool to gently pry it off starting near the headliner.

Tossty

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Ok, that is what I need. Thank so much, will try that tomorrow.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
A few have detailed installation of dashcams. You can read my post about it at this link. It sounds like you are looking for a power source for your device. If that's the case I would argue there's no need to take the cover off the sensor suite. You would be better off running your power cable to the fuse box in the passenger footwell. Details at the link.

OP
OP
mtford

mtford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Welcome aboard. You could always get this to tide you over until next spring!
Ford Bronco Sport New Member Here 1668536370426

Well I did order that Heritage Limited Scale model, but found on-line another new BS Badlands small scale model, so with the paint brush made this replica of what my new Heritage should look like, in Robin's Egg blue, white grill, wheels, and top! The blue is a bit darker, as that was on hand, Testor's light blue.

Thanks again for the head's up!

Ford Bronco Sport New Member Here 5286111D-895E-4D2D-BF46-58857EDD112D_1_201_a

OP
OP
mtford

mtford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
News for followup on my Bronco Sport Heritage, the dealer told me today it's in the Jacksonville FL rail yards, and should be at my dealer Monday Jan 30! So not too long from it's build date of Dec 27. :)
Sponsored