radioboy77

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
It would appear they've adjusted the interior images for Navy Pier and Ebony when building an Outer Banks model to better illustrate the leather/cloth mixture... I'm super nervous now about the color combo I ordered: Alto Blue + Navy Pier. Might be Clash City.

Ford Bronco Sport New looks at Outer Banks interiors on Ford.com Screen Shot 2020-10-22 at 4.55.30 PM
Sponsored

OP
OP
radioboy77

radioboy77

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Maybe it will look better in person. I think the contrast of the grey and blue does not look unified.
I certainly hope it does!! My choices are locked in now. Fingers crossed.

OP
OP
radioboy77

radioboy77

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
its computer generated so it won’t be the same as real light. Funnily, on the canadIan site the old images are still present.
The images I've seen online floating around of the Navy Pier interior have it looking dark and almost similar to the Alto Blue color and still others look bright and "baby" blue...which would be awful. Strange they didn't update the Canadian site!

VapourTrails

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
The images I've seen online floating around of the Navy Pier interior have it looking dark and almost similar to the Alto Blue color and still others look bright and "baby" blue...which would be awful. Strange they didn't update the Canadian site!
Yes the online pictures are frustrating and all over the map. Chances are that what we get in Canada will be different anyway. Our pictures always say US preproduction representation.

OP
OP
radioboy77

radioboy77

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Yes the online pictures are frustrating and all over the map. Chances are that what we get in Canada will be different anyway. Our pictures always say US preproduction representation.
Are the Canadian versions being manufactured somewhere other than the Hermosillo plant in Mexico?

SoCalBronc

Badlands
First Name
Vickii
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW x3
You're good! The Alto Blue will look great with Navy Pier. I think the addition of the grey flannel cloth like trim is interesting, but I've seen it in video, and I like it and would choose it if I were getting a blue vehicle. Not that my opinion matters, but you're good.

OP
OP
radioboy77

radioboy77

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
not my photos. The first looks filtered the second is more true color. The blue will dark like navy. The lighter looking interior is people’s camera color correcting. Which actually is color in-correcting most of the time
Hope you’re right!! I may drive down to VA to see one in person with that interior.

OP
OP
radioboy77

radioboy77

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
You're good! The Alto Blue will look great with Navy Pier. I think the addition of the grey flannel cloth like trim is interesting, but I've seen it in video, and I like it and would choose it if I were getting a blue vehicle. Not that my opinion matters, but you're good.
haha that’s making me feel better! The Alto Blue almost looks like it has some green in it. I do wonder how that will look with Navy Pier, especially if Navy is darker than it’s been appearing so far.

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I actually like the navy and gray interior. I think it would look best with a silver or white exterior, but if it’s as dark as it appears in the photos posted above, I think you will be ok with the alto.

SoCalBronc

Badlands
First Name
Vickii
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW x3
The Alto looks rather navy to me....isn't it? It seems richer and lighter than navy but pretty close. But at any rate, what would be the alternative? I think the ebony/roast which really is quite like the color saddle...that won't work with alto as well. It's going to look great. I like the navy pier interior but no way was it going to match with my red!
Sponsored