Lufelham

Badlands
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands 2022
Sorry I don’t know hoy you call this things in English but they are falling apart discovered it yesterday

Ford Bronco Sport New day new problem. IMG_7595

Ford Bronco Sport New day new problem. IMG_7592

Ford Bronco Sport New day new problem. IMG_7594

Ford Bronco Sport New day new problem. IMG_7593
Sponsored

BourbonRunner

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I'd call it Weatherstripping.

Are there any clips on the inside (hidden from view) that hold it back that have worked themselves loose?

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
If this is the worst of your Bronco issues, you are in good shape!

3M weather-strip glue to fix, or as jkeaton suggests, some gorilla glue.

OP
OP
Lufelham

Lufelham

Badlands
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The thing that bothers me is that this badlands cost here in Mexico almost 55 thousand usd and in less than a year and six months it has turn itself off twice and ford doesn’t know why, lose power one driveling on the highway, brake lights broke both sides, the brakes sound like a whale dying and now this? I’m sorry but I’ve own a lot of cars and brands non of one has had some many issues in the first 18 months I’m seriously considering selling it and change brand and that makes me mad because I really love my truck but for that price I expect better quality than a Chinese brand

jkeaton

Big Bend
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend / 2013 Escape Titanium
The thing that bothers me is that this badlands cost here in Mexico almost 55 thousand usd and in less than a year and six months it has turn itself off twice and ford doesn’t know why, lose power one driveling on the highway, brake lights broke both sides, the brakes sound like a whale dying and now this? I’m sorry but I’ve own a lot of cars and brands non of one has had some many issues in the first 18 months I’m seriously considering selling it and change brand and that makes me mad because I really love my truck but for that price I expect better quality than a Chinese brand
I don't expect the quality of anything in this post COVID world to be worth a crap. I take what I get, deal with the problems and get on with my life.

gatornek

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport; 2016 Mustang 2.3
this badlands cost here in Mexico almost 55 thousand usd
That's insane.
Are all US automobiles marked up about 25%? Because I would definitely choose another make, if it was specific to Ford.

it has turn itself off twice and ford doesn’t know why, lose power one driveling on the highway
Would love to hear more about this. When it "turned itself off", were you able to "turn it back on"?

brake lights broke both sides
Now, this is sounding strange. Sounds like a lemon. BOTH brake lights?? Super strange.

the brakes sound like a whale dying
Yep. Known issue. Even by Ford.

I’m getting a bottle of flex glue and move on
Pretty much all you can do. Besides come here and vent. 😅

OP
OP
Lufelham

Lufelham

Badlands
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's insane.

Are all US automobiles marked up about 25%? Because I would definitely choose another make, if it was specific to Ford.

-all cars, import fees taxes and mark up

Would love to hear more about this. When it "turned itself off", were you able to "turn it back on"?

-i was driving and suddenly it turned on all the mmm i don't know how to say it in English the (error lights like the check engine etc) and asked me to ark and turn off the car, second time just lost all power and had to turn it off and on, third time, it overheated and disabled all assistive systems

Now, this is sounding strange. Sounds like a lemon. BOTH brake lights?? Super strange.

first the right side then the left replace them myself, dealership wants 3/5 days for a diagnostic, bs

Yep. Known issue. Even by Ford.

it sucks

Pretty much all you can do. Besides come here and vent. 😅

gatornek

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport; 2016 Mustang 2.3
How long have you had the car? Is it possible the car battery is towards the end of its life. These vehicles are very electrical intensive. The common denominator among most electric problems I've read about here on this forum, are usually the car battery getting old.

OP
OP
Lufelham

Lufelham

Badlands
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1 year and 2 months…

davidg4781

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Last time I went to the car wash I noticed mine was moved just a bit. Not as bad as OP's.