Wabarca2

Badlands
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Can you take more pictures of the rack? I'm thinking of making one and I just want to get an idea of mounting points and size. Thank you in advance
Sponsored

Nolf25

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Looks great. How much would it cost to reproduce? It'd be great if we could make it our first group buy. ??

OP
OP
MRanderson

MRanderson

Big Bend
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
yuccamanufacturing.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend
Looks great. How much would it cost to reproduce? It'd be great if we could make it our first group buy. ??
Howdy! Weā€™ve been selling them actually and doing pretty well. Check us out @yuccamnfg (Instagram) and www.yuccamanufacturing.com . I have another production order going through tomorrow - message me if interested! Thank you,
Jared

OP
OP
MRanderson

MRanderson

Big Bend
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
yuccamanufacturing.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend
How difficult/easy are they to install?
Super easy!The production rack weighs under 50lbs, requires an Allen wrench and a couple sockets to install. No cutting or drilling at all, simple Bolt On construction

Nolf25

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Howdy! Weā€™ve been selling them actually and doing pretty well. Check us out @yuccamnfg (Instagram) and www.yuccamanufacturing.com . I have another production order going through tomorrow - message me if interested! Thank you,
Jared
Awesome. Question: Is there room for a light bar underneath the front by the window? Also, dumb question: is it compatible with other companies' accessories and add-ons?

OP
OP
MRanderson

MRanderson

Big Bend
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
yuccamanufacturing.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend
Awesome. Question: Is there room for a light bar underneath the front by the window? Also, dumb question: is it compatible with other companies' accessories and add-ons?
Yes, Iā€™m making brackets to put a straight light bar under the front fairing and a curved one above it - canā€™t run the lower one with the sun roof.

The side brackets have holes laser cut in them to be compatible with Rotopax mounts, XBull traction boards, and hi lift trail Jack mounts!

We just got integrated with Affirm too to help with payments!

BamaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
@MRanderson as I mentioned already, this roof rack looks great. Kudos on the design!

What kind of wind noise do you get from this rack? I have some cheaper roof cross-bars that generate a fair amount of noise that I would be looking to potentially replace with this rack. I was just curious to hear your thoughts about wind noise generated by the rack.

OP
OP
MRanderson

MRanderson

Big Bend
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
yuccamanufacturing.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend
@MRanderson as I mentioned already, this roof rack looks great. Kudos on the design!

What kind of wind noise do you get from this rack? I have some cheaper roof cross-bars that generate a fair amount of noise that I would be looking to potentially replace with this rack. I was just curious to hear your thoughts about wind noise generated by the rack.
We bought crossbars right after getting our bronco sport and I agree with you, they are NOISY! I expected this rack to be noisy as well considering it's on the roof of a car going 70+ on the freeway.

My wife and I were pleasantly surprised, this rack is much quieter than the crossbars. I think rack systems designed with the wind fairing in the front are much quieter than simple cross bars.

jhbass

First Edition
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
We bought crossbars right after getting our bronco sport and I agree with you, they are NOISY! I expected this rack to be noisy as well considering it's on the roof of a car going 70+ on the freeway.

My wife and I were pleasantly surprised, this rack is much quieter than the crossbars. I think rack systems designed with the wind fairing in the front are much quieter than simple cross bars.
We're taking a road trip in a couple of weeks and I think that I am going to take the crossbars off until I figure out what I am going to do for a rack. I may end up selling them.

Beejay

Big Bend
First Name
Bj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Itā€™s actually my own design. Iā€™m an engineer in manufacturing and decided to make it.

You can use it with or without the accessory brackets shown

Everything is able to be reproduced if anyone is interested.

Spac38onco

Big Bend
First Name
Niko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Love the design of this roof rack and will definitely order one in the future for my Big Bend. I also saw the awning brackets which is fantastic. One question I have, does this rack work with roof top tents?
Sponsored