Fleur

Outer Banks
First Name
Fleur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Hi everyone! I'm new here. I've purchased a 2022 BS Outer Banks.

My car was ordered by the dealer 11/11/21; in production 2/21/22; built 2/22. It was scheduled to come March 22 -March 26 and has been rescheduled to April 26 and May 2.

Has anyone else experienced such a long delay in shipping after their car is built? My consultant said that it is in the US and I suspect either on a train or sitting somewhere! I've only been able to go on the Ford site to track it and honestly it doesn't have much information.
Sponsored

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
That’s kinda how it goes. You could try to track the railcar, which I have, obsess with the tracker, which I’ve done, or wonder where it is and why it’s not moving, you betcha I did that, and try to figure out what’s going on.

Ultimately you’ll get superficial info that will tell you where it’s been roughly but can’t provide an accurate eta and may end up making you feel more impatient, like it did with me.

Best thing to do really is kind of forget about it until it’s there.

ScotyA

Big Bend
First Name
Scot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan

My car was ordered by the dealer 11/11/21; in production 2/21/22; built 2/22. It was scheduled to come March 22 -March 26 and has been rescheduled to April 26 and May 2.

Has anyone else experienced such a long delay in shipping after their car is built? My consultant said that it is in the US and I suspect either on a train or sitting somewhere! I've only been able to go on the Ford site to track it and honestly it doesn't have much information.
Mine was built 03/04 and "shipped", arrival date 04/01-04/06, I haven't received any delay notifications...

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr

I’d guess it’s waiting on something and not really ready to ship.

Shipping is about 4 weeks +/-

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I’d guess it’s waiting on something and not really ready to ship.

Shipping is about 4 weeks +/-
Could be waiting on enough units headed in that particular direction.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Could be waiting on enough units headed in that particular direction.
Could be but I doubt it. Trains are rolling out of there all the time. It’s the trucking that seems to be an issue for the rail hubs. But by then it will say shipped.

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Could be but I doubt it. Trains are rolling out of there all the time. It’s the trucking that seems to be an issue for the rail hubs. But by then it will say shipped.
The trains are running on time, it does seem when a car transfers to freight, that’s when it can get held up for weeks.

OP
OP

Fleur

Outer Banks
First Name
Fleur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
That’s kinda how it goes. You could try to track the railcar, which I have, obsess with the tracker, which I’ve done, or wonder where it is and why it’s not moving, you betcha I did that, and try to figure out what’s going on.

Ultimately you’ll get superficial info that will tell you where it’s been roughly but can’t provide an accurate eta and may end up making you feel more impatient, like it did with me.

Best thing to do really is kind of forget about it until it’s there.
How do I go about tracking the railcar? I would love to do that if I could!

Mine was built 03/04 and "shipped", arrival date 04/01-04/06, I haven't received any delay notifications...
Ours were built very close to one another. I wonder if they're with each other. It's confusing that mine has such a pushed-back arrival date compared to what I've read on this forum.

mlgators

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
How do I go about tracking the railcar? I would love to do that if I could!

Ours were built very close to one another. I wonder if they're with each other. It's confusing that mine has such a pushed-back arrival date compared to what I've read on this forum.
Someone on a forum posted the numbers and instructions. I tracked mine on Union Pacific (the first out of Mexico) and now on CSX. I call about once a day. It went way north (Ohio) to go south to Florida. Pretty interesting how all of that works.

Ford Bronco Sport New 2022 Bronco Sport Shipping Delays A73A7854-3E18-476A-9DDB-D7D8A0AB1D2C

OP
OP

Fleur

Outer Banks
First Name
Fleur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Someone on a forum posted the numbers and instructions. I tracked mine on Union Pacific (the first out of Mexico) and now on CSX. I call about once a day. It went way north (Ohio) to go south to Florida. Pretty interesting how all of that works.

Ford Bronco Sport New 2022 Bronco Sport Shipping Delays A73A7854-3E18-476A-9DDB-D7D8A0AB1D2C
So all I have is the window sticker. Are these numbers and initials on there?

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
So all I have is the window sticker. Are these numbers and initials on there?
They are not, you’ll have to contact your dealership and ask for a report which will have the railcar number and ask them to provide it to you.

Renee Soss

Outer Banks
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer Banks
12/21 ordered
1/21 notified of scheduled build 2/21 than rescheduled for 2/28
built 3/3
3/24 Texted salesman question of train info as he gave me rail #about a week or so ago (Called NS but no tracing avail for that rail.) He will update me next day when he goes to dealership.
Quess what - "Sunny" was at dealership when salesman got there at 8 am on 3/25..
Ford Bronco Sport New 2022 Bronco Sport Shipping Delays 1113

Going to dealership to pick her up on Monday. Yay

Warpious

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.floracreekplace.com
Vehicle(s)
'08 Merc Mariner, 2012 Mustang (R.I.P), 2022 BS BL
12/21 ordered
1/21 notified of scheduled build 2/21 than rescheduled for 2/28
built 3/3
3/24 Texted salesman question of train info as he gave me rail #about a week or so ago (Called NS but no tracing avail for that rail.) He will update me next day when he goes to dealership.
Quess what - "Sunny" was at dealership when salesman got there at 8 am on 3/25..

Going to dealership to pick her up on Monday. Yay
Gorgeous

Renee Soss

Outer Banks
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer Banks

I had Norfolk Southern. Called and used rail # about a dozen times. Same answer - cannot trace that rail.
BS OB showed up at dealership before or on 3/24. (Built 3/3) . St. Petersburg, FL

OP
OP

Fleur

Outer Banks
First Name
Fleur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I had Norfolk Southern. Called and used rail # about a dozen times. Same answer - cannot trace that rail.
BS OB showed up at dealership before or on 3/24. (Built 3/3) . St. Petersburg, FL
Such a gorgeous color. I did the same thing and went with a color that could lean more feminine and went with Oxford White. I feel like this color doesn't do it justice in the artificial Ford renderings. But it's breathtaking in person!

Mine is coming all the way up to Michigan, but it's comforting to know you have yours and it was built around the time mine was!
Sponsored