Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Looks good! The Carbonized Gray looks much better than I expected.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Looks fantastic!

Bronco Blue

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape
Congrats! Looks great!

OP
OP

ltelmo

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1 Heritage and 1 Outer banks
Well after 1000 miles there are some differences between the two. The steering is defiantly heavier on the 2023 and it is quieter than the Outer Banks. Build quality is excellent. There seems to be less groaning from the engine compartment of various systems, Shutters etc. Power seems the same as it should they are both 1.5L. Overall I would give it a 10/10. I still like our Outer banks though, The auto wipers is something I like much more than I thought I would. The seats are better in the outer banks which they should be. It seems my Heritage is a bit like Outer Banks light though. I have noticed that the white wheels are going to be a pain to keep clean. I also would say there are bad Ford dealers out there, We have bought our fords at one location and had them serviced local. They did the Outer Banks recalls all but the last fuel issues, They strung us along and I called where we bought and they did it next day. The thing that bother me is they say are rear brakes are almost worn out. This is odd as they were just fixed in the recall last year at the other dealer. and it only has 23k miles. Not sure how to move forward on this but to monitor their life going forward. I love the Bronco sports and would recommend them to anyone, It since to see a manufacture actually remember the people inside the car during design instead of just looks. Its just so roomy inside and I am 6'6" tall and 400 lb man and I have 11" in of headroom!