Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I love my BSBL so much that I ordered a loaded Maverick Lariat on December 5, 2023. Scheduled to be built the week of March 18 but received notice today that it went into production yesterday. Can’t wait to have a garage full of Ford super vehicles.
Sponsored

MAGPLM

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands & 2023 Maverick AWD FX4
I love my BSBL so much that I ordered a loaded Maverick Lariat on December 5, 2023. Scheduled to be built the week of March 18 but received notice today that it went into production yesterday. Can’t wait to have a garage full of Ford super vehicles.
I love both of mine for sure!

NMhunter

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Badlands
Let us know how you like your Maverick. I wasn't aware they existed until after I got my BS. I might have ordered one if I had known. But, I'm very happy with my BS.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
We love the support, Jim!! We can't wait to see your photos!

ATLAS BLUE BADLANDS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BADLANDS
Love the Maverick trucks - grew up in the back of a banana yellow '70 Maverick and a red '72 Maverick. At least 8 of us "kids" learned to drive in that red Maverick.

We visited Brazil in 2022 and trucks this size are the norm - Chevy Montana is one of them they talk about bringing to the states, actually made in Brazil.

🚗
Sponsored

Last edited: