Power Man

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Escape, Mustang, Fiesta,
Like the flares too. I had nine accessories added to mine and the fender flairs get just about all the comments...along with the hood scoop.
Ford Bronco Sport My Bronco Sport on Nitto Grappler 265 60R 18 B30A3CC2-6ADC-41B9-AFBF-814B8698B238
Sponsored

GoatsyBanks

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Like the flares too. I had nine accessories added to mine and the fender flairs get just about all the comments...along with the hood scoop.
Ford Bronco Sport My Bronco Sport on Nitto Grappler 265 60R 18 B30A3CC2-6ADC-41B9-AFBF-814B8698B238
Got the door bumpers too. Pricey.
How are the flares to install?

Streaking Banana

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Cyber Orange BL
So, here’s the funny thing about this. I bought this BS, set up as pictured, from the dealer. It is a base model that they added the Bush Wacker flares, Niche 18” wheels, Nitto Trail Grapplers, 40” light bar, tints, after market leather, and cargo rack to. I brought it home, and my wife hated the interior! (No power/heated seats, Sirius radio, basic gauges, etc). The dealer has a 72 hr/300 mile exchange policy, so I brought it back! My new Outer Banks with all the bells and whistles will be delivered next week, and they are adding the same package, minus the leather and cargo rack (which I won’t mind, that thing was LOUD!) to it. It will be red w/ the brown interior. I loved the look of the wheels/tires/flares, so I’m happy the new one will have that same stance and feel. It’s on the stock suspension, and drove just fine with plenty of clearance for steering. When I get it, I’ll see how it does off road, and decide if a lift is necessary. I did test drive another one they had lifted 2”, rolling on 20” wheels, and thought it was a bit much for the little 3 cylinder! Hope this info helps, and I’ll post pics of the new one when it gets in my hands! Can’t wait!
Not seeing them on the https://www.bushwacker.com/fender-flares site. Any other brands out there?

OP
OP

Buckinsport

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I have only been able to find them for sale through Ford. Looks like the aftermarket manufactures haven't caught up yet.
The ones Ford sells are bushwacker... had a label on the inside.

OP
OP

Buckinsport

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
So the new one came in and I picked it up today. A lot more goodies on the inside, not as many on the outside (had to pick my battles to keep the same price point!). I found out, though it wasn’t in the paperwork, that the base model I originally bought did have a 1.5” lift, so those bigger Grapplers could fit. This one has no lift, and they put on some Falken Wild Peak A/T 255/55R18’s... beefy, but not as beefy!
Ford Bronco Sport My Bronco Sport on Nitto Grappler 265 60R 18 43E5AEC4-1A0C-453A-9DD4-78C5C24F4A13

matienzo

Badlands
First Name
Quino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 428, Bmw X3
Bro - did you pay attention how the roof light bar was wired? Did you have a toggle switch "built in" somewhere on the dash?

OP
OP

Buckinsport

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Yes, there was a toggle switch below the light controls on the left side of the steering wheel. They drilled a hole next to front roof rail and ran the wiring down behind the A pillar upholstery/panel.
Sponsored