2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
I dig the fender flairs.

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
I really like the fender flares. Thinking of adding to my sport.

OP
OP

Buckinsport

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
So, here’s the funny thing about this. I bought this BS, set up as pictured, from the dealer. It is a base model that they added the Bush Wacker flares, Niche 18” wheels, Nitto Trail Grapplers, 40” light bar, tints, after market leather, and cargo rack to. I brought it home, and my wife hated the interior! (No power/heated seats, Sirius radio, basic gauges, etc). The dealer has a 72 hr/300 mile exchange policy, so I brought it back! My new Outer Banks with all the bells and whistles will be delivered next week, and they are adding the same package, minus the leather and cargo rack (which I won’t mind, that thing was LOUD!) to it. It will be red w/ the brown interior. I loved the look of the wheels/tires/flares, so I’m happy the new one will have that same stance and feel. It’s on the stock suspension, and drove just fine with plenty of clearance for steering. When I get it, I’ll see how it does off road, and decide if a lift is necessary. I did test drive another one they had lifted 2”, rolling on 20” wheels, and thought it was a bit much for the little 3 cylinder! Hope this info helps, and I’ll post pics of the new one when it gets in my hands! Can’t wait!

GoatsyBanks

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
d
So, here’s the funny thing about this. I bought this BS, set up as pictured, from the dealer. It is a base model that they added the Bush Wacker flares, Niche 18” wheels, Nitto Trail Grapplers, 40” light bar, tints, after market leather, and cargo rack to. I brought it home, and my wife hated the interior! (No power/heated seats, Sirius radio, basic gauges, etc). The dealer has a 72 hr/300 mile exchange policy, so I brought it back! My new Outer Banks with all the bells and whistles will be delivered next week, and they are adding the same package, minus the leather and cargo rack (which I won’t mind, that thing was LOUD!) to it. It will be red w/ the brown interior. I loved the look of the wheels/tires/flares, so I’m happy the new one will have that same stance and feel. It’s on the stock suspension, and drove just fine with plenty of clearance for steering. When I get it, I’ll see how it does off road, and decide if a lift is necessary. I did test drive another one they had lifted 2”, rolling on 20” wheels, and thought it was a bit much for the little 3 cylinder! Hope this info helps, and I’ll post pics of the new one when it gets in my hands! Can’t wait!
Damn!
Wish we had dealerships like that around here...

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
Your OuterBanks will have the same engine.

fontzmark

First Edition
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport First Edition
Looks great....gonna be something special in rapid red. I just got tint and the flares surprisingly came in yesterday, ordered on tuesday from the local dealer that i plan on getting oil changes at. Looking forward to your pics.

GoatsyBanks

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Looks great....gonna be something special in rapid red. I just got tint and the flares surprisingly came in yesterday, ordered on tuesday from the local dealer that i plan on getting oil changes at. Looking forward to your pics.
Nice. Let us know how the flares are to install if you do them yourself.
Sponsored