ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
This is really for the people Who didn’t have a 21 order in and already know the drill…

I don’t care what the Ford website says what your dealer says what the Tarot card reader looking into the crystal ball said about your production and delivery date- It’s probably going to be pushed back or at least assume it will be. Many of us in the 21 group had leases that were ending or sold their car because they believed the car would arrive by a certain date. Some were/are stuck without a car for months or had to buy something in the interim. Don’t sell that car or turn in that lease until your purchase is at the dealership. If my second delay didn’t happen I would’ve turned my lease in and been stuck without a car or having to buy something between July and November I just don’t want to see this happen to anybody else.
Sponsored

Last edited:

bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
This is really for the people Who didn’t have a 21 order in and already know the drill…

I don’t care what the Ford website says what your dealer says what the Taro card reader looking into the crystal ball said about your production and delivery date- It’s probably going to be pushed back or at least assume it will be. Many of us in the 21 group had leases that were ending or sold their car because they believed the car would arrive by a certain date. Some were/are stuck without a car for months or had to buy something in the interim. Don’t sell that car or turn in that lease until your purchase is at the dealership. If my second delay didn’t nap and I would’ve turned my lease in and been stuck without a car or having to buy something between July and November I just don’t want to see this happen to anybody else.
I have a car, so I’m cool waiting until whenever

sdmc229

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Flex

I don’t care what the Ford website says what your dealer says what the Taro card reader looking into the crystal ball said about your production and delivery date- It’s probably going to be pushed back or at least assume it will be. Many of us in the 21 group had leases that were ending or sold their car because they believed the car would arrive by a certain date. Some were/are stuck without a car for months or had to buy something in the interim. Don’t sell that car or turn in that lease until your purchase is at the dealership. If my second delay didn’t nap and I would’ve turned my lease in and been stuck without a car or having to buy something between July and November I just don’t want to see this happen to anybody else.
Ordered mine in Jan (still waiting, hopefully within a week) and turned in my lease in may, because my date was July and figured that was doable with 1 car for 6 weeks, but not almost 6 months. Luckily it has worked and I didnt need to buy something while waiting.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser

I don’t care what the Ford website says what your dealer says what the Tarot card reader looking into the crystal ball said about your production and delivery date- It’s probably going to be pushed back or at least assume it will be. Many of us in the 21 group had leases that were ending or sold their car because they believed the car would arrive by a certain date. Some were/are stuck without a car for months or had to buy something in the interim. Don’t sell that car or turn in that lease until your purchase is at the dealership. If my second delay didn’t happen I would’ve turned my lease in and been stuck without a car or having to buy something between July and November I just don’t want to see this happen to anybody else.
My tarot card reader said I was going to win the lottery …. Dang….:oops:

I have a 11/22 production week. When I ordered the start of September, I set my expecations for next summer for delivery. Any earlier and I will be happy.

In the past I have had a chevy that got lot parked for 5 months due to strikes by truckers. My FJ Cruiser was affected by the Tsunami that hit Japan. If anything I am used to car delivery….delays.

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I had an 8 ball once. Somehow its magic juice all leaked out. Without an 8 ball I will just assume the 22's will be so well laid out at the plant in mexico that my 11/29 build date will turn into 11/21 because they will be turning them out so fast.

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (on order)
It's all a crap-shoot...so many variables at play.
Supply shortages due to container ships waiting to be unloaded, lack of truck drivers to deliver the containers, etc.
Ford (and all of us who ordered a 2022 BS) is at the mercy of suppliers providing the necessary amount of materials and parts (i.e. chips) and getting them to the factory at Hermosillo.
Ford gives us a scheduled "Production Week" ....but that is only in an ideal world where everything along the supply chain is perfectly lined up. And as you all know, we are no longer living in an ideal world anymore. Hence, don't count on the production to be on schedule. :facepalm: ...but keep your fingers crossed :fingerscrossed:

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Supply shortages due to container ships waiting to be unloaded, lack of truck drivers to deliver the containers, etc.
Ford (and all of us who ordered a 2022 BS) is at the mercy of suppliers providing the necessary amount of materials and parts (i.e. chips) and getting them to the factory at Hermosillo.
Ford gives us a scheduled "Production Week" ....but that is only in an ideal world where everything along the supply chain is perfectly lined up. And as you all know, we are no longer living in an ideal world anymore. Hence, don't count on the production to be on schedule. :facepalm: ...but keep your fingers crossed :fingerscrossed:
You mean my little magic wand wont work??? :crackup: :crackup: :oops:

Fossil

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Raptor, 95 SVT Mustang 5spd, 95 SHO 5spd
counting on projections coning true is like painting yourself into a corner

OP
OP
ZA-Val

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport

I have a 11/22 production week. When I ordered the start of September, I set my expecations for next summer for delivery. Any earlier and I will be happy.

In the past I have had a chevy that got lot parked for 5 months due to strikes by truckers. My FJ Cruiser was affected by the Tsunami that hit Japan. If anything I am used to car delivery….delays.
A psychic, future seer or anyone of the like has nothin’ on Ford when it comes to predicting dates and then changing up the time continuum ?

ESBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Fusion 15 Patriot 03 CooperS 85 F150

It sounds like you ordering vehicles has meant bad days for a lot of people! Maybe you should just sit this one out, you’ve done enough ??

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
It sounds like you ordering vehicles has meant bad days for a lot of people! Maybe you should just sit this one out, you’ve done enough ??
RTFLMAO! Just make sure your BS is not in the production line with mine! :crackup:

Jill

Badlands
First Name
Gillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Kodiak Brown Bronco Sport Badlands
Bingo!

Rojo13

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, GMC Acadia
Wow. Reading all this makes me thankful to have mine. I may just go sit in it right now. Good luck all! It's worth it.

Fuzzbear

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, '21 Badlands (RIP), '02 Ranger Edge
Ah, so you’re saying I SHOULDN’T have had my 2021 Badlands destroyed in a freeway crash last month? ;-/

When I ordered the 2022 replacement, I set my expectation that I’ll get it in time for my birthday in late April. It’s “scheduled for production” the week of Dec. 6, so there’s hopefully enough wiggle room that I’ll be pleasantly surprised instead of massively disappointed.

I miss my 2021 every day (and I hope I’ll be happy with Hot Pepper Red instead of Rapid Red).
Sponsored