BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Started watching the video walk through from Long Mcarthur Ford in Kansas... guy said the moon roof does not open... It does. He finally got in the car and touched buttons and corrected himself. They opened up the moon roof and it looked awesome opening up.

Honestly.. when he said it doesn't open my heart dropped. I know for some its not a factor. But I was kind of looking forward to that as it would be my first vehicle with that functionality. I want my prom limo moment :cool:
Sponsored

jetmatt

Badlands
First Name
Matei
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The L Train
Yeah my heart sank a bit a too. Glad he got in and tried it. It's not much, but that moon roof was just enough to scratch that top down itch I won't get from the sport.

OP
OP

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
From the videographer's perspective, the guy looked like he had room for days when it opened up... the pre production renderings don't do it justice. Also, I talked to the guy after and he said he has a bunch of other videos they did right after and are going to upload to Youtube... the moon roof sliding back is one of them, but from an outside the vehicle perspective so we can really see what it does regarding other folks questioning a roof rack and the like.

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
From the videographer's perspective, the guy looked like he had room for days when it opened up... the pre production renderings don't do it justice. Also, I talked to the guy after and he said he has a bunch of other videos they did right after and are going to upload to Youtube... the moon roof sliding back is one of them, but from an outside the vehicle perspective so we can really see what it does regarding other folks questioning a roof rack and the like.
That dealership does really good videos. I’ve seen a lot of them youtube. They also offer some custom packages that they make as well.

SoCalBronc

Badlands
First Name
Vickii
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW x3
Does anyone have a link to that video? I looked on YouTube and don't see it.

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Yeah, I'd like to see it as well - I'm not on Facebook.

Slickrock

Badlands
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
25 minutes of guy talking, 5 minutes of the Bronco... :cwl:

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
For anyone who has taken delivery on a BS with a moonroof, can you tell if it is a "moonroof" or a "panoramic roof"? Or show us a picture?

I am asking because the Bronco Sport Owners' Manual, page 225, says that "vehicles with a Panoramic Roof has the maximum roof load of 100 pounds." However, the rest of the owner's manual says the Sport has a "moonroof" (not a panoramic roof).

Just asking, in hope, that the roof strength might be more than the paltry 100 pounds.
Sponsored