Made a Deposit on a 2022

Monkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, F-350, a Tesla, and more...
This may be a dumb question, but I've decided to order a 2022 to replace my destroyed 2021 rather than hunt fruitlessly for a replacement. What should I expect for a dealer markup on a order (if any -- I honestly don't know how this works with ordering)?
Any reputable dealership will not mark up above MSRP. Some, if you’re willing to travel a bit, are offering better than MSRP on custom orders. Call around, look through these forums, there’s even a thread with dealerships known to not add ADM/markups. Place your order, you may have to put down a small deposit ($500 seems to be common), but they should show you a purchase order or order confirmation that has the pricing listed and get them to sign off on it so there’s no surprises when it eventually shows up.
Sponsored

Fuzzbear

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, '21 Badlands (RIP), '02 Ranger Edge
Any reputable dealership will not mark up above MSRP. Some, if you’re willing to travel a bit, are offering better than MSRP on custom orders. Call around, look through these forums, there’s even a thread with dealerships known to not add ADM/markups. Place your order, you may have to put down a small deposit ($500 seems to be common), but they should show you a purchase order or order confirmation that has the pricing listed and get them to sign off on it so there’s no surprises when it eventually shows up.
Ordered today, he said no markup, it’ll be MSRP and I’ll get the $1,000 incentive rebate. Unfortunately even though I’m order no. 1 for this dealer, I have priority code 19 :-/

Oh, no deposit required, either.

Desert Bronco.

Badlands
First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Schwinn Beach Cruiser,
Ordered today, he said no markup, it’ll be MSRP and I’ll get the $1,000 incentive rebate. Unfortunately even though I’m order no. 1 for this dealer, I have priority code 19 :-/

How do you know you’re getting the $1000 rebate? What dealer was it and do they do x-plan? Both dealers asked for a $500 deposit ?. I told them South Bay ford does $100 and they quickly said, we can match that. Also the dealer I ordered from is keeping mum about the rebate. I suspect it’s not offered in Southern California Region? Too big of a pot to hand out $1,000.

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford

Code 19 is harsh. I got a code 19 on my order placed on the 30th of September and still waiting to be scheduled. Hope you have better luck.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser

Don’t worry about the 19. I ordered on 9/10 with a 19 and had my vin the week of 9/20 with production week of 11/22. As the first order for that dealer you are equivalent to a 10 at another dealer. You would only be low if someone else ordered at the same dealer as you and got a 10. Have your dealer check the system. They may a production week and vin and just have not looked it up to see it. I had to call my dealer to look

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (on order)
For my area, the $1,000 incentive is good through Monday.
Ford Bronco Sport Made a Deposit on a 2022 41B1636B-76B4-41D0-8943-481D0CB8CF43
can you share the link to this Retail Offer in Northern California?
I am not able to find it on Ford's website.

Fuzzbear

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
can you share the link to this Retail Offer in Northern California?
I am not able to find it on Ford's website.
It’s under Shopping Tools (link found at the bottom of the page). I selected Bronco Sport, then swiped/clicked to the third/rightmost panel of offers. I must have entered my zip code at some point in the past because it says at the bottom that the offers are for zip code xxxxx (mine showing).
https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco-sport/pricing-and-incentives/

(It says 2021 on the front page of the offer, but if you click offer details, it says 2021 or 2022.)

Ford Bronco Sport Made a Deposit on a 2022 2E22E6EF-E811-4ECE-B2AD-BE2A5B757704

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It’s under Shopping Tools (link found at the bottom of the page). I selected Bronco Sport, then swiped/clicked to the third/rightmost panel of offers. I must have entered my zip code at some point in the past because it says at the bottom that the offers are for zip code xxxxx (mine showing).
https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco-sport/pricing-and-incentives/

(It says 2021 on the front page of the offer, but if you click offer details, it says 2021 or 2022.)

Ford Bronco Sport Made a Deposit on a 2022 2E22E6EF-E811-4ECE-B2AD-BE2A5B757704
Thank you Fuzzbear.
I went in to a local dealership here in the East Bay and yesterday and ordered a 2022 BS BL w/ Premium Pkg. They did find the incentive and it was good till 10/4. So I placed the order just in time. And yesterday I received a confirmation e mail from Ford that they received the order. I just hope it will be built in December.

Fuzzbear

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you Fuzzbear.
I went in to a local dealership here in the East Bay and yesterday and ordered a 2022 BS BL w/ Premium Pkg. They did find the incentive and it was good till 10/4. So I placed the order just in time. And yesterday I received a confirmation e mail from Ford that they received the order. I just hope it will be built in December.
Just as long as you don't get it before me ;-) (I ordered through Future Ford of Concord and the priority code is 19, so that sucks.)

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just as long as you don't get it before me ;-) (I ordered through Future Ford of Concord and the priority code is 19, so that sucks.)
My Priority Code is also 19....so who knows when it will be built?
I am guessing mine will be built in late December some time.
I ordered mine from Fremont Ford.
They had a bunch of 2021 BS BB's and OB's, but no Badlands.

Fuzzbear

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Priority Code is also 19....so who knows when it will be built?
I am guessing mine will be built in late December some time.
I ordered mine from Fremont Ford.
They had a bunch of 2021 BS BB's and OB's, but no Badlands.
I added some other options that could delay the build, so you’ll likely beat me regardless. I’ve decided that worst case is I get it as a birthday present to myself in the spring.

More important question: What color did you pick? I went with Hot Pepper Red, but the orangeness of it has me rethinking that.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I added some other options that could delay the build, so you’ll likely beat me regardless. I’ve decided that worst case is I get it as a birthday present to myself in the spring.

More important question: What color did you pick? I went with Hot Pepper Red, but the orangeness of it has me rethinking that.
What did you add that you think could delay the build?

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

I got the Area 51 blue with Gray Roof.

Fuzzbear

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)