robotfist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Interesting given how many concept designs Ford has been showing off have featured a 1” lift
Yeah, I find that strange, too. I was under the impression that they were touting an open platform for people to modify their vehicles. I love the 1” lift they debuted on the Bronco Sport Badlands Trail Rig concept. If I get a Bronco Sport, that is how I’d want to configure it.

I wonder if a lift will interfere with the Ford Co-Pilot 360 Assist / variable cruise.
Sponsored

Last edited:

North7

Badlands
First Name
North7
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Interesting given how many concept designs Ford has been showing off have featured a 1” lift
Ford show cars show not be confused with what you can do or buy. If you follow the big Bronco Ford has showed many concepts and then said "not available".

BamaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I have googled what comparable kits cost, but does anyone know what a fair price for installation would be?
Yesterday, I went to my local 4Wheel Parts store and asked them about the spacer kit in the picture posted by OP. They said they have some available in their California HQ/distribution center that would arrive within a week of being ordered. I got a full quote from them for spacer/lift kit ($199), installation/labor, and alignment. Total came out to be a littler over $800.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Leveling kit ? ,, my stock Sport Is level. Is it for towing ?

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
Leveling kit ? ,, my stock Sport Is level. Is it for towing ?
It’s a lift kit to give it more ground clearance but rising a car is the easy part rising it and getting it level is the tricky part.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Ah So says Grasshopper ~:)

760Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Yesterday, I went to my local 4Wheel Parts store and asked them about the spacer kit in the picture posted by OP. They said they have some available in their California HQ/distribution center that would arrive within a week of being ordered. I got a full quote from them for spacer/lift kit ($199), installation/labor, and alignment. Total came out to be a littler over $800.
did you end up going with that one? With the issues I’ve heard about the rough country one I was hoping to go with this kit. 4wheelparts said they are sold out and don’t know when they will get them back in. Kind of bummed

BamaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
did you end up going with that one? With the issues I’ve heard about the rough country one I was hoping to go with this kit. 4wheelparts said they are sold out and don’t know when they will get them back in. Kind of bummed
I haven't gotten it yet but I'm leaning toward that one. It definitely seems like the safest option. Also, I'm waiting to see if Ford comes out with one from the factory.

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
You have been warned in writing by Ford, so now when you get yourself killed doing any type of modification, overloading, etc. they are indemnified.

760Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I haven't gotten it yet but I'm leaning toward that one. It definitely seems like the safest option. Also, I'm waiting to see if Ford comes out with one from the factory.
i think I’ll end up doing the same. I really wanted to get it lifted ASAP but I don’t think the risk is worth it on a 1st year vehicle.
I’ll just wait and get it done right, and have everything covered in case something breaks.