Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
3157 - Red - Brake Light
7443 - White - Reverse
921 - Amber - Turn
Do you need to use Red? could you use white LEDs since the brake light is red already?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rdav01

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Also Rough country has some decent bumper and rack-mount light bars

SLJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport OB
Also Rough country has some decent bumper and rack-mount light bars
Be aware that that Rough country front bumper light bar will block any front camera or 360 sensor if you have them.

Rdav01

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Be aware that that Rough country front bumper light bar will block any front camera or 360 sensor if you have them.
Really? on the Badlands the front cam is up by the O and N lettering and the vid looks like it doesn't stick out much from inside that opening but I don't know 100% ( Badlands is the one I'm getting )

SLJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport OB
Really? on the Badlands the front cam is up by the O and N lettering and the vid looks like it doesn't stick out much from inside that opening but I don't know 100% ( Badlands is the one I'm getting )
I guess it's the front sensor it blocks as the camera is higher.

Rustlesee

Badlands
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Do you need to use Red? could you use white LEDs since the brake light is red already?
Must match the color to the color lens. If you don’t, the LED color will come out wonky. Not worth the gamble.

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
Thanks. That will be a big help for the LED Taillights posts.

sdchrisp

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Thanks to @MKohlman the LED lights for the Bronco Sport are:

3157 - Red - Brake Light
7443 - White - Reverse
921 - Amber - Turn

I have used the Philips Ultinon bulbs off Amazon for my Brake and Reverse lights, and per MKohlman's advice the Lasfit 921 LED bulbs for the Turn Signal. I will say now the Philips aren't brighter - but I wasn't looking for comically bright replacements. However once getting the Lasfits in - I might need to replace the Philips bulbs to match!

Hopefully we can run a list of bulbs that fit the housing and also seem to work well for the vehicle. So far my only "downside" is the 921 bulbs seem to blink at the rate they should - but the dash flashes 2x faster in a "hyperflash" manner - even though the bulbs themselves don't. I am assuming this would be a ForScan item - once we can get that going.
Would you be able to post the links for all three different LED bulbs you ended up buying? For some reason I can’t find them.

OP
OP

NavyBOFH

Big Bend
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
Sorry for the late reply. I have been swapping bulbs out finding the best combination. Right now I am on Putco bulbs that you can get off Amazon and are almost identical to the Sylvania ZEVO in design (the first model with round heat sinks).

My issue is that I’m getting the occasional hyper flash from my right turn signal. It’s almost like the BCM is trying to learn the loading value of the LED bulbs but can’t. Since no one else is talking about it I don’t know if it’s specific to my vehicle or I’m having bad luck with bulbs.

Danible

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Orange Bronco Sport Badlands/ 2020 F150 Apex
Can you use get rid of hyperflash with forescan?

Rdav01

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Would you be able to post the links for all three different LED bulbs you ended up buying? For some reason I can’t find them.
These are the ones I got off Amazon are very bright and I have had no Hyper flash on the turn signals.
3157 - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07WZ5XWDY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

921 - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B081YJ9FL6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

7443 - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07WXTVHD3/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

sdchrisp

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

sdchrisp

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I tried one at night but it seems to blur so did a daytime one instead but night definitely shows the better brightness.

Amazing! You rock!! Thank you so much!
Sponsored