Lack of "stop points" on 2022 gear shift dial...is this true?

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
As for the other downgrades, I already replaced my HVAC unit with a ‘21 module
Can you provide more info about the HVAC unit such as: what is the issue with the ’22 HVAC unit, provide part # for the ‘21 HVAC unit, etc? I have a 22 badlands and put on some of the other items you also added to yours but had not heard anything about the ‘22 HVAC unit. Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
SeanMcNally

SeanMcNally

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Can you provide more info about the HVAC unit such as: what is the issue with the ’22 HVAC unit, provide part # for the ‘21 HVAC unit, etc?
See post #82 in this thread:
https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/switching-temperature-control-knobs-in-my22-to-my21.4875/page-6

The part numbers are there, but they’ve been officially discontinued by Ford. You can no longer walk into a dealership parts department and order temp knobs with the screens. If you want them, you’ll unfortunately need to find them secondhand.

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See post #82 in this thread:
https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/switching-temperature-control-knobs-in-my22-to-my21.4875/page-6

The part numbers are there, but they’ve been officially discontinued by Ford. You can no longer walk into a dealership parts department and order temp knobs with the screens. If you want them, you’ll unfortunately need to find them secondhand.
Thanks for the additional details, I thought you meant something else by “HVAC unit”. I was aware for over a year about the digital temp display knobs and could have done that upgrade but once I saw the forscan change to put up a climate screen on the 8” display the digital temp displayed on the knobs became a nice to have feature but not necessary for me.

TnyM

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'77 Chevy c10, '22 Bronco Sport BL
Thanks for the additional details, I thought you meant something else by “HVAC unit”. I was aware for over a year about the digital temp display knobs and could have done that upgrade but once I saw the forscan change to put up a climate screen on the 8” display the digital temp displayed on the knobs became a nice to have feature but not necessary for me.
Do you mean while running apple carplay?

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do you mean while running apple carplay?
I mean using forscan can add the Climate screen (controls) to the 8” Display. See pics including forscan mods.

(admins .. the info below is off topic from the original thread “Lack of "stop points" on 2022 gear shift dial...” also some of the info below I and others posted in other broncosportforum threads so please delete if necessary or let me know and I will remove my posting below since is not germane to OPs thread.)

Ford Bronco Sport Lack of "stop points" on 2022 gear shift dial...is this true? 1673359468392

Ford Bronco Sport Lack of "stop points" on 2022 gear shift dial...is this true? 1673359536275

Ford Bronco Sport Lack of "stop points" on 2022 gear shift dial...is this true? 1673359578383
Sponsored

Last edited: