Big Bend
First Name
Colt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
What's your first impression?
Hard to say cause I live 7 min away from discount tire so I don’t know how much my opinion of them matters as far as driving on them, but they felt great in that 7 minute drive to be honest. I also don’t know how much of that is Placebo effect haha after dumping that kind of money the brain likes to be like hell yeah best tires I’ve ever driven on. But they honestly might be. I’ve never bought tires that weren’t the cheapest most affordable so I’m excited to see how these last and feel in sand/dirt/snow etc.

Mostly, after seeing before and afters, I’m kind of annoyed with the stock tires they chose for the sport. They just look so bad to me.

Art4All

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport Outer Banks - Cyber Orange
2022 big bend. No rubbing or issues. Discount tire, cost me $971.98 with no certificates.
245/65/17

before and afters

Ford Bronco Sport K02’s just installed A5C60D8D-662A-445E-A979-5AACD76D4BD8

Ford Bronco Sport K02’s just installed 726EE93C-9B96-4521-9655-F583A73D4974

Ford Bronco Sport K02’s just installed 68DD734A-3E86-4D93-8083-9BEBD9D78275

Ford Bronco Sport K02’s just installed 95375B7E-926C-445C-B2E7-5F72B6EB4D84

Ford Bronco Sport K02’s just installed CF929F4F-6FF4-4A6D-86FB-5D8A22BEE62A

Ford Bronco Sport K02’s just installed ED562983-8486-457C-AFF2-32EAF79AA50F
They really look great! I am about to have these put on my Outer Banks along with some new wheels. I'll be buying from @Discount Tire as well. They are a pleasure to do business with. Enjoy!

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Wow, the difference in the look is such an improvement. And you’re going to love the feel these give you. Great job!

OP
OP
Chiefthepup

Chiefthepup

Big Bend
First Name
Colt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
nice choice, we did the same. They are great all around and we have some pretty terrible winters here.
congrats!
Moved to the pnw from Utah and this is the first season I’m sad I’m going to be missing out on actual snow storms to drive in 😂

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
@Chiefthepup what a fantastic transformation from subtle SUV to rugged capable truck! Thank you for your business and support!

@Art4All thank you for your kind words. Let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you with your purchase. :like:

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
You might check the air pressure. When I brought mine home from Discount they were at 40 psi. I'm currently running at 32 psi. 22k on them and really almost no noticeable wear.

OP
OP
Chiefthepup

Chiefthepup

Big Bend
First Name
Colt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
You might check the air pressure. When I brought mine home from Discount they were at 40 psi. I'm currently running at 32 psi. 22k on them and really almost no noticeable wear.
Thanks for the heads up! This may be a dumb question but they spent a long time doing something with the sensors after they installed them, like they couldn’t figure it out for a while. And after reading your message I’m curious, do u think that the sensors are calibrated at the current psi so now if I deflate to 32, would it throw a warning saying low pressure? I don’t even know if I’m asking that correctly haha just a thought.

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
OEM recommended psi is 33, so I wouldn't think they would show low. At any rate there is no danger in running at 32. Might get an accurate tire gauge and check them.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Thanks for the heads up! This may be a dumb question but they spent a long time doing something with the sensors after they installed them, like they couldn’t figure it out for a while. And after reading your message I’m curious, do u think that the sensors are calibrated at the current psi so now if I deflate to 32, would it throw a warning saying low pressure? I don’t even know if I’m asking that correctly haha just a thought.
I don't believe the system looks for a specific pressure, it looks for a difference between tires. For example, if one tire is 6 psi lower than the rest you'll get a check tire pressure warning.

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
@Chiefthepup your vehicle does not require a TPMS reset after tire installation. The BS has an Auto-Detection system. After driving for 15 minutes above 30mph the system resets itself. They may have been trying to force the sensors to learn with the scan tool. If your tires fall 25% below established baseline, then your TPMS light will illuminate. I hope this helps. :like:
Sponsored