Just ordered new Bronco Sport Outer Banks!

TeamTaylorBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, 2020 Ford Edge
Super excited about our new Bronco! We ordered it with the Safari Sunroof, tech package and of course, Area 51. We are exploring the roof top tents but understand with a sunroof our dynamic weight limit is only 100 lbs. All good. We got order confirmation on March 8th. After reading other posts, we realistically expect production to begin in may 3 or 4 months. Excited to become a part of the community!!
Sponsored

Moltenburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL w prem, 360, shelf. VW Arteon
RTTs are over rated. They don't sleep more than 2. They kill MPG, and I feel like cuv are not made to haul em. Money better spent on a good rack up top for hauling purposes.

OP
OP
TeamTaylorBronco

TeamTaylorBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Appreciate the feedback! We weren't sure about the actual functionality of a RTT, but it looked like fun. We are definitely going to get a good roof rack. Any recommendations are appreciated. We are also looking for a good bike rack and trailer hitch.

DMEARC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2021 BS OB
Congrats! We love our OB and take it camping frequently. We purchased the tent that attaches to the rear of the vehicle and are very happy with it.

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
There are 2 types of pple I've found about RTT's. 1 type own them and love them the other type can't seem to justify the price so they bash them.

To each their own; you like what you like. My RTT is 4 seasons and I love being able to have it set up in 5-10min, it's a different feel being off the ground, and the star gazing is amazing. Yes your mpgs take a hit, but with a basket and storage up top you will lose mpgs as well 🤷‍♂️ choose your poison.

Good luck either way.....

Ford Bronco Sport Just ordered new Bronco Sport Outer Banks! 20210618_172239

OP
OP
TeamTaylorBronco

TeamTaylorBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Great set up! Thanks for the feedback. Appreciate the insight and what works.
Sponsored