Washburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape Limited AWD / 2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP / 2014 Mazda6 Touring
I think sat nav is a separate option and not automatically included in BL package.
(But not 100% sure.)
But it does have Apple carplay and that should work well for nav needs....not free like sat nav but that's one way to go.

OP
OP
Steinfeld9

Steinfeld9

First Edition
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Hows the on road suspension feel? Is it the same as the Bad Lands?
I think sat nav is a separate option and not automatically included in BL package.
(But not 100% sure.)
But it does have Apple carplay and that should work well for nav needs....not free like sat nav but that's one way to go.
you need to add assist+ for nav. Yes you can use apple CarPlay to use phone nav, waze nav app, and maybe google map
apple maps, waze, and Google maps all work on iPhone users. Android users have Google and waze. that's just standard apple carplay/android auto stuff though

Thatch

Badlands
First Name
TAD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Jeep Cherokee, 72 CJ5, 2017 GTI
Congratulations. If you get a chance could you please measure from the floor to the inside roof of the cargo area. This seems to be the one measurement no one has done yet. Thanks.

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
It looks like satellite nav is included in the CoPilot 360 Assist+ package. It's a $795 option.
I can't wait to hear the nonsense explanation from the dealership when I ask about this. Unless they were trying to keep MSRP under $40k or something arbitrary, I can't figure out why they would do this.

Njia

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac XT5, Ford Escape
I can't wait to hear the nonsense explanation from the dealership when I ask about this. Unless they were trying to keep MSRP under $40k or something arbitrary, I can't figure out why they would do this.
Are you starting to get the feeling - like a few folks here - that Ford's Product Marketing team started throwing darts at a board when it came up with the standard specs and list of options?

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are you starting to get the feeling - like a few folks here - that Ford's Product Marketing team started throwing darts at a board when it came up with the standard specs and list of options?
I've had that feeling for months. There is no common sense reason to make your limited edition trim not even have options to add the same features that "lower" trim levels do.

You want to give me black stripes, wheels and decals? Great

Navy pier interior only? Fine

I can't get sat nav? WTF

OP
OP
Steinfeld9

Steinfeld9

First Edition
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Yes. The fact that as you go up in price you lose certain things (underseat storage for one example) and the fact that the FE doesn't come with basically every option seems like they just made it a sticker and special interior vehicle. Not complaining but still it's a small thing that of course leaves a little bad taste in your mouth about it

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes. The fact that as you go up in price you lose certain things (underseat storage for one example) and the fact that the FE doesn't come with basically every option seems like they just made it a sticker and special interior vehicle. Not complaining but still it's a small thing that of course leaves a little bad taste in your mouth about it
Did you get a full size spare or a mini spare?

I'd be a lot more upset about the sat nav if I hadn't just bought a new Garmin a few months ago already. Compared to the Ford nav system in one of my other vehicles (Edge ST), I like the Garmin better. I can't use the in car sat/nav simultaneously with Android Auto. I think it's maybe because of the voice commands, but I haven't been able to figure it out.

OP
OP
Steinfeld9

Steinfeld9

First Edition
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Did you get a full size spare or a mini spare?

I'd be a lot more upset about the sat nav if I hadn't just bought a new Garmin a few months ago already. Compared to the Ford nav system in one of my other vehicles (Edge ST), I like the Garmin better. I can't use the in car sat/nav simultaneously with Android Auto. I think it's maybe because of the voice commands, but I haven't been able to figure it out.
Full size spare (I'd be really upset if it wasn't)

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I believe you get a full size spare with the trailer towing package. Probably a mini without the package.
Correct, full size spare only comes with the trailer tow package on all trims.

Elboy

Badlands
First Name
Elden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Correct, full size spare only comes with the trailer tow package on all trims.
i’ve also heard it comes standard on Badlands (and I think FE) even without Tow Package. But lower trims would need tow package for full size spare. this was my impression
Sponsored