June Builds sitting in the Mexican Desert

Adanac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I was able to put mine in a few months ago….mine still shows it’s missing the RCM on ETIS ☹
So sorry, to hear that....up here in Canada if we buy one that was dealer ordered, we can't see where it is at...all they can do is check on the weekly list as to what is missing.....sigh...
Sponsored

OP
OP

Ricejenn

Badlands
First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
So sorry, to hear that....up here in Canada if we buy one that was dealer ordered, we can't see where it is at...all they can do is check on the weekly list as to what is missing.....sigh...
I’m also in Canada if you have your VIN you can check to see if it has all the chips/modules
Mine is missing the last one the RCM as well as shows the fuel line recall now ☹

Here’s the website:
https://www-etisorigin.app.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do

Adanac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
OP
OP

Ricejenn

Badlands
First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Thank you! Says 21S38 - FDM LINE LEAK .......
If you click on PTI info that’s where it will show you the chips/modules installed- it should show a date for each one….the last one for me shows “null” that’s the one I’m still waiting for

Ford Bronco Sport June Builds sitting in the Mexican Desert 10DF1408-79BA-457B-BCBF-CBC39EF12D95

Ford Bronco Sport June Builds sitting in the Mexican Desert 0D5AD83A-2D24-4D9C-AEE9-5521FBE2111D

Adanac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
If you click on PTI info that’s where it will show you the chips/modules installed- it should show a date for each one….the last one for me shows “null” that’s the one I’m still waiting for

Ford Bronco Sport June Builds sitting in the Mexican Desert 10DF1408-79BA-457B-BCBF-CBC39EF12D95

Ford Bronco Sport June Builds sitting in the Mexican Desert 0D5AD83A-2D24-4D9C-AEE9-5521FBE2111D
Ok...I'll try that.....Thanks!

Adanac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport

Ok...it says...... RCM 737 Null....so appears I am waiting for the same as you... THANKS!
RCM737

Adanac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport

By the way....white was my first choice, but the dealer had an orange one coming in and said it would be here before any that were ordered then...so I said ok...at least I will be able to find it in the parking lots L0L. Thank you for all your help!

rickdcov

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150
Has anyone gotten any recent update on their June build in the Mexican desert? My dealer has heard nothing from Ford and my emails and call got nothing other than it is scheduled for delivery 11/3.

OP
OP

Ricejenn

Badlands
First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Has anyone gotten any recent update on their June build in the Mexican desert? My dealer has heard nothing from Ford and my emails and call got nothing other than it is scheduled for delivery 11/3.
Not a word. ☹

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Has anyone been able to access the Ford Tracking website? I am getting a system error.
Maybe they are tired of us tracking and complaining?
Ford Bronco Sport June Builds sitting in the Mexican Desert 1631125032908

tombstone81

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex, 2021 Mazda CX-9
I cancelled my order and got my deposit back after it was confirmed that Ford was giving two giant middle fingers to patient and loyal customers that got shafted by being part of the June build window. No was I was going to watch my January-ordered Badlands wile away in the hot sun and collect bird crap and tarantula eggs while people who ordered IN JUNE are watching their stock roll off the assembly line fully chipped and delivered in July/Aug.

Now combing pender dealer deliveries for first dibs on a BL+BL but not holding my breath. May have to give up on Ford altogether until their customer service experience improves significantly. Sadly, there is no other vehicle in the 2021/2022 model years that I've seen tick all the boxes along with as much fun and aesthetically appealing as either the Baby Bronc or its big brother....so as much as I want to bail on corporate on principle, I'm not sure driving around in a Japanese "protest purchase" would make me any happier!

OP
OP

Ricejenn

Badlands
First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
I cancelled my order and got my deposit back after it was confirmed that Ford was giving two giant middle fingers to patient and loyal customers that got shafted by being part of the June build window. No was I was going to watch my January-ordered Badlands wile away in the hot sun and collect bird crap and tarantula eggs while people who ordered IN JUNE are watching their stock roll off the assembly line fully chipped and delivered in July/Aug.

Now combing pender dealer deliveries for first dibs on a BL+BL but not holding my breath. May have to give up on Ford altogether until their customer service experience improves significantly. Sadly, there is no other vehicle in the 2021/2022 model years that I've seen tick all the boxes along with as much fun and aesthetically appealing as either the Baby Bronc or its big brother....so as much as I want to bail on corporate on principle, I'm not sure driving around in a Japanese "protest purchase" would make me any happier!

I have been doing the same and just found one today 2.5 hours away that is confirmed built and shipped! I will be cancelling my original “desert rot” deposit and grabbing this one….ETA is end of this month ??

sdmc229

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Flex
Nothing since the email on 6/14 saying built, which it obviously wasnt. My dealer is at least keeping an eye on things, but doesnt have any better info.

zatguy

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Same - Nothing since going into production 6/4. Ordered 3/24. BL+BL. Same as above, dealer is communicating but nothing I don't already know from resources here.

Econoline

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL Carbonized Gray, steelies+tow+360
Sadly, there is no other vehicle in the 2021/2022 model years that I've seen tick all the boxes along with as much fun and aesthetically appealing as either the Baby Bronc or its big brother.
You might take a look at the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4 on dealer lots, pricing can be close to BL/BL.
Sponsored