First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Check your lights are working before leaving the dealership!!

Already have to take mine back for warranty work. Less than 5 hours old. Turned on the headlights for the first time and noticed that one of the fog lights was out. Now a trip back to the dealer to drop it off and get a loaner so they can change fix it. Seems extreme, but...
Also a scare with a rogue door/bicycle in a parking lot...ugg ...some people. Luckily they hit the fender flares. Glad we added those. Paint wiped off.
Only one fog light will come on when you make a turn. Try turning wheels both ways and the one fog light in direction of turn will come on. There is supposed to be button to make both fog lights come on.
Sponsored

JOJEJA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Only one fog light will come on when you make a turn. Try turning wheels both ways and the one fog light in direction of turn will come on. There is supposed to be button to make both fog lights come on.
That was it, thanks! Thought it was broken! Yeaaa! Havenā€™t found the button but happy itā€™s not broken!!

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Driving the Husbandā€™s F-150
Tell me if Iā€™m wrong, but of our original group when this thread was first created, is @Tink27 the only one who hasnā€™t shipped?

Tink27

Badlands
First Name
Judi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Tell me if Iā€™m wrong, but of our original group when this thread was first created, is @Tink27 the only one who hasnā€™t shipped?
šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ unbelievable that something like this even happens. No logical reason for a built car to sit that long.
Love seeing the pictures of every Sport making it home so keep posting!

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ unbelievable that something like this even happens. No logical reason for a built car to sit that long.
Love seeing the pictures of every Sport making it home so keep posting!
Are you the only one from our group, though? It makes absolutely no sense to me, but I also want to send all my positive energy (not that I had a lot after Friday in a middle school with too many substitute teachers and four buses with no drivers) your way. I do have some good vibes to share from my Seminoles (alma mater) win last night (against the local team here in Louisville).

Tink27

Badlands
First Name
Judi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Are you the only one from our group, though? It makes absolutely no sense to me, but I also want to send all my positive energy.
Iā€™ll take all the good mojo you can send! Sounds like to need to keep a bit for yourself too. Haha.

Reactions: AFo

Hooligan88

Outer Banks
First Name
Holli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Are you the only one from our group, though? It makes absolutely no sense to me, but I also want to send all my positive energy (not that I had a lot after Friday in a middle school with too many substitute teachers and four buses with no drivers) your way. I do have some good vibes to share from my Seminoles (alma mater) win last night (against the local team here in Louisville).
I am so sorry @Tink27. It is just not fair! They need to start making cars first come first served! My tracking wonā€™t update now it seems so I think I am just stuck waiting for the call from the dealer which may be a while yet. I checked again this morning and it still just says departed Mitchell, IL at 11:18 on 9/15. I may try Ford chat later and see if they can tell me where it is. I will be sending all my positive vibes to you as well! šŸ¤žā¤And @Jenbeth and I hope you are loving driving that new rig! I think I might have to sleep in mine when I finally get it and just smell the new car smell all night longšŸ¤£

Tink27

Badlands
First Name
Judi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Iā€™m not sure they were ever ā€œofficially ā€œ put on our list but @Annieann has similar dates to our experience right down to my order date within a few days after me. @mt92 is also approaching the longest wait award. Not sure of ordering dates. Not listed in the signature. They are both still waiting.

Floordog2

Big Bend
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Edge, 2022 Bronco Sport
OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am so sorry @Tink27. It is just not fair! They need to start making cars first come first served! My tracking wonā€™t update now it seems so I think I am just stuck waiting for the call from the dealer which may be a while yet. I checked again this morning and it still just says departed Mitchell, IL at 11:18 on 9/15. I may try Ford chat later and see if they can tell me where it is. I will be sending all my positive vibes to you as well! šŸ¤žā¤And @Jenbeth and I hope you are loving driving that new rig! I think I might have to sleep in mine when I finally get it and just smell the new car smell all night longšŸ¤£
Iā€™m driving mine, but Ford still thinks itā€™s in transit.

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Help me update, everyone not shown on the list (because itā€™s long) is driving it. If you are not on the list and are still awaiting shipment, at the rail yard, on a train, let me know. Also, if you have yours and I have you listed as not having it, let me know.

Ford Bronco Sport July 2022 Waiting Room BE414542-AECB-4C4B-8D16-6A7E62600CBD

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Make sure the front wheels are straight when you check, the fog lights are used for turning as well.
Great point. I forget it even has this function. Probably in the manual but I keep that preserved in the glove box and not on the back of the toilet seat like @Osco !

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Help me update, everyone not shown on the list (because itā€™s long) is driving it. If you are not on the list and are still awaiting shipment, at the rail yard, on a train, let me know. Also, if you have yours and I have you listed as not having it, let me know.

Ford Bronco Sport July 2022 Waiting Room BE414542-AECB-4C4B-8D16-6A7E62600CBD
Jen, isnā€™t Eric (@Meanderthal ) still waiting for his to ship?
Sponsored