Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Driving the Husband’s F-150
This thread is for those of us in build week 6/27, but produced in July as well as those built the week of 7/4 prior to the shutdown.

Unless someone posts something different, I believe all of our modules cam “live” in July and then all communication stopped.

You can see the details of my experience in my signature, I’m currently waiting for the tracker to show my BS OBX is built, let alone shipped. After talking to New Vehicle Support, I’m hoping there will be some movement after the factory opens back up on Monday.
Sponsored

fsjdw2

Badlands
First Name
Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 5.0 GT convertible, 2022BS BL(pending)
I was "in production, July 7" per the bubble tracking, bubble is still open though. I called ford customer service and it was "built" per them just not updated on the tracker. I'm not sure how to tell if all modules are "live".

The ford customer service said it was "estimated delivery 7-13 Aug" though.

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
yeap...we are the lucky ones who probably was impacted by the scheduled shutdown of the assembly line....they were too busy to get the car clear of the assembly line and didn't load any cars on the train. tracker still show in production. but i have been told by Ford the car is produced and waiting to be shipped.

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was "in production, July 7" per the bubble tracking, bubble is still open though. I called ford customer service and it was "built" per them just not updated on the tracker. I'm not sure how to tell if all modules are "live".

The ford customer service said it was "estimated delivery 7-13 Aug" though.
Have you checked the module link on the tracker (in the menu on this forum)? It will show if your modules are live, of course you already know you are built per customer service, so it might be a pointless endeavor.

If there is no movement on Monday, I say we all call New Vehicle Support (number in photo below).

Ford Bronco Sport July 2022 Waiting Room 40269B27-8FC7-49D0-A2FC-D2EEF93122F1

KatieF34

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Just putting my info in this thread!

OBX with just 360+

Ordered: 2/15
Order Confirmed: 2/24
Scheduled for Production email: 4/14 for w/o 6/6
Rescheduled 5/6 for w/o 6/14
Rescheduled 5/20 for w/o 6/20
Rescheduled 6/8 for w/o 6/27
Invoice Date: 6/23
Modules and showing "In Production": 7/4

Like others, when trying talking with Ford and dealer, it's showing as "Produced" but hasn't been released for shipment.

Ford Chat has been saying the Estimated Delivery of 7/25-7/30 (gotten those delivery estimated dates as recent as 7/14).

Hooligan88

Outer Banks
First Name
Holli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
This thread is for those of us in build week 6/27, but produced in July as well as those built the week of 7/4 prior to the shutdown.

Unless someone posts something different, I believe all of our modules cam “live” in July and then all communication stopped.

You can see the details of my experience in my signature, I’m currently waiting for the tracker to show my BS OBX is built, let alone shipped. After talking to New Vehicle Support, I’m hoping there will be some movement after the factory opens back up on Monday.

Hooligan88

Outer Banks
First Name
Holli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Same situation here.
Ordered 04/02/22
scheduled for week of 07/04
rescheduled for week of 07/25
rescheduled back to 07/04
invoice date 06/29
in production date 07/07
ford says ETA week of 08/07
my dealer said 08/01

ford also said waiting to be released to shipping. I agree I think they will all move next week or at least I hope. I had one ford rep tell me that it could be a computer glitch and it could show up at dealership without ever showing shipped. He said he has heard that happening before too.

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Same situation here.
Ordered 04/02/22
scheduled for week of 07/04
rescheduled for week of 07/25
rescheduled back to 07/04
invoice date 06/29
in production date 07/07
ford says ETA week of 08/07
my dealer said 08/01

ford also said waiting to be released to shipping. I agree I think they will all move next week or at least I hope. I had one ford rep tell me that it could be a computer glitch and it could show up at dealership without ever showing shipped. He said he has heard that happening before too.
I’m hoping for the computer glitch and a phone call from my dealer on Aug. 5.

KatieF34

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I’m hoping for the computer glitch and a phone call from my dealer on Aug. 5.
I would NOT be mad at a computer glitch!

Tink27

Badlands
First Name
Judi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Same story here.
ordered 2/15
Scheduled 6/6
Rescheduled 6/13
Rescheduled 6/20
Rescheduled to 6/27 though
Invoiced and in production 6/23
“Live”modules on 7/4
And Here I wait. Told by Ford my BS BL is produced and no marketing delays appear. They translated that it’s not waiting for parts. It is however waiting to be released for shipping. 😬🙈🙉🙊

Dogula

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
MY BL:
invoice date 06/29
in production date 07/08

Received the dreaded email from Ford on 7/17:

"We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Just wanted to give you an update on the status of your Bronco Sport Badlands™ order. While production of your vehicle was projected to begin the week of July 4, 2022, supply chain challenges continue to cause delays and uncertainty.

This is frustrating, we get it. We want nothing more than to get your Ford up on the line and start assembling it. And we will continue to work hard to reduce the delays to try to get you on the road in your new vehicle soon.

We’ll be sure to keep you updated as we get more information, at least once every 45 days. Hang in there. We really do appreciate your patience and understanding."

No movement since. Tracker still says "In production"

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY BL:
invoice date 06/29
in production date 07/08

Received the dreaded email from Ford on 7/17:

"We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Just wanted to give you an update on the status of your Bronco Sport Badlands™ order. While production of your vehicle was projected to begin the week of July 4, 2022, supply chain challenges continue to cause delays and uncertainty.

This is frustrating, we get it. We want nothing more than to get your Ford up on the line and start assembling it. And we will continue to work hard to reduce the delays to try to get you on the road in your new vehicle soon.

We’ll be sure to keep you updated as we get more information, at least once every 45 days. Hang in there. We really do appreciate your patience and understanding."

No movement since. Tracker still says "In production"
I received that email on 7/8, four days after my modules became “live.” I’ve been reassured that my vehicle is finished and does not have missing parts, so I believe it is just a generic notice they send out because they have promised to keep us updated “at least once every 45 days” as the email says.

KatieF34

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I don't think I've ever wished for a weekend to go by quickly before. This may be a first! Hope everyone has a great weekend and even better news Monday!

Bmoore96

Outer Banks
First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Hopefully we get good news this week!
The bronco I am getting The dealership ordered and I claimed it.
They told me build date was the week of 07/04.
The invoice date is: 06/29/2022
It has been in production but has no date under it and my modules are not live. :frown:
so hopefully this week I will see some movement!

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully we get good news this week!
The bronco I am getting The dealership ordered and I claimed it.
They told me build date was the week of 07/04.
The invoice date is: 06/29/2022
It has been in production but has no date under it and my modules are not live. :frown:
so hopefully this week I will see some movement!
Please keep up with this thread, it will be very interesting to the rest of us who have live modules but are not “built” on the tracker to see if you get built and shipped next week before we do. I hear horror stories of that exact situation from so many people.
Sponsored