MotaBike Mike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F-150 2008 Nissan 350z
Same thing for our BS Badlands. Ordered on 1/26 shows "In Production" since 6/30 hasn't moved since. Sync updated on 6/30 as well. Had an estimated delivery date of 7/24 - 7/30. Spoke with our dealer, and their inventory manager said that the system is likely not updating properly (maybe because of plant shut down?) Said he expects to see an update of "awaiting shipment" sometime in that delivery window. So at best I'm thinking late August before she arrives.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Driving the Husband’s F-150
Today our BS BL changed from “in production” to “waiting shipment”.

Of course rail time, truck transport, and set up, I hope to see it in a month or so.

We ordered it Feb 2022, getting excited!

Ford Bronco Sport July 2022 Waiting Room DB8232A0-9729-45C3-B7EE-7D1DEA695FC2
If yours is like the ones built the days before ours you should be shipped out pretty quickly. They were within a day nor two and lost have already received theirs. (6/27 build week that were built before 7/1).

Hooligan88

Outer Banks
First Name
Holli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
I still think all of ours shipped and there is a computer issue. Otherwise nothing makes any sense. Especially since ford is saying there are no holds.

Ford Bronco Sport July 2022 Waiting Room 18CF8C74-8188-4046-9EA7-032EE5BC170B

KatieF34

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I still think all of ours shipped and there is a computer issue. Otherwise nothing makes any sense. Especially since ford is saying there are no holds.

Ford Bronco Sport July 2022 Waiting Room 18CF8C74-8188-4046-9EA7-032EE5BC170B
Or they are just sitting there and no one knows what they are supposed to do with them. 😂

Melzz

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
That screenshot is just from ford.com

You log in and once you’ve added your VIN that’s from the My Account —> Vehicle Dashboard page.

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Driving the Husband’s F-150

Mick2022OB

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Volvo XC90 Recharge
That screenshot is just from ford.com

You log in and once you’ve added your VIN that’s from the My Account —> Vehicle Dashboard page.
I went to your site but it appears to be general info. Would love to see the site where it shows all the info like the screenshot. We to ford.com but couldn't get there. Is the screenshot of a car produced but not showing shipped?

bobdod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Cyber Orange
Still same all around for me, December order.

Ford Bronco Sport July 2022 Waiting Room 1659020621592

Ford Bronco Sport July 2022 Waiting Room 1659020786569

My Ford Chat "delivery window" was 7/25-7/29. I'm not holding my breath - but technically, they still aren't wrong.

Last edited:

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
this whole thing is very confusing and alarming...

@Ford I think there may be a serious logistics problem here:

It appeared cars being built in Hermosillo in late June or early July; possibly right before a planned plant maintenance shutdown, are all lost in the tracking system.

There are cars shown built on tracking site right before this period are shown as shipped and can be tracked thru shipping process. Now there appeared to have cars built right after this period are shown on tracking site as shipped. But cars invoiced around 6/22 or 6/23, shown "in production" on 7/3, 7/4 or 7/5, are still stock in "in production" phase on the tracking site.

Most of us have called Ford customer service or our purchasing dealership, the responses were usually "car is produced and waiting for shipping information....". We have info someone's car GPS data has updated the car was located somewhere in Kansas or Nebraska on a railroad track/yard.

question now:

1. are the cars still in Mexico due to whatever reason held up for shipping (missing parts, not passed QC....etc)??

2. or shipped on the rail already but the tracking system is not getting information. but other inventory/production tracking system is tracking these cars and directing them where they supposed to go

3. all system has lost track of these cars and they are on a train somewhere all over the States. Either going to the right destination or maybe not....and even if these cars reached the destination, does the next shipping leg (like trucking) are getting the information?? worse case scenario.....trains are hijacked and cars and stolen, trains/cars are destroyed by a tornado or flood....insurance company says "Mr Ford Mo Co, we are not covering the lost because there are no documentation of these cars are shipped at all..."

I think the question needs to be elevated within the Ford organization to see what happened at the plant in first week of July. what happened to the cars built during those time frame????

V1Dylan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I just found out if the final leg of shipping is handled by United Road you can check for a status on their website. At the moment it looks like they have plans to handle delivery to my dealer but not much more info is provided.

Ford Bronco Sport July 2022 Waiting Room tracker
Sponsored