KatieF34

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I also check deliveries that were made to my dealer and when viewing their receipt, the numbers don’t match. Nothing matches. Haha
I don’t know!! It was just a thought. So ignore that. 🤗 Grasping at straws at this point.
Sponsored

Tink27

Badlands
First Name
Judi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I don’t know!! It was just a thought. So ignore that. 🤗 Grasping at straws at this point.
I was hoping! It was a good thought and was logical. That’s why it isn’t so🥺

Tink27

Badlands
First Name
Judi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Plus while looking at the deliveries, I saw that my dealer good delivery of a BS yesterday that was invoiced on 6/29🤯. Mine was invoiced 6/23😡

Hooligan88

Outer Banks
First Name
Holli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Well….I just got a disappointing call from my dealer. He said my vehicle is on hold at the plant and is waiting for a chip……WTH….when I called ford a few weeks ago they told me there were no hold and it was produced…this is so frustrating I can’t believe it!

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Driving the Husband’s F-150
Well….I just got a disappointing call from my dealer. He said my vehicle is on hold at the plant and is waiting for a chip……WTH….when I called ford a few weeks ago they told me there were no hold and it was produced…this is so frustrating I can’t believe it!
Wow! I wonder how many of us might be affected by that. What was your lot number and how are new vehicles getting produced and shipped with chips before yours?

Hooligan88

Outer Banks
First Name
Holli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Wow! I wonder how many of us might be affected by that. What was your lot number and how are new vehicles getting produced and shipped with chips before yours?
I asked him that and he said there is no rhyme or reason for any of that. It makes no sense at all.

Tink27

Badlands
First Name
Judi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Can you call Ford and tell them what your dealer said? Ask them to confirm or deny. There is so much misinformation flying around it’s unreal for such a business

Hooligan88

Outer Banks
First Name
Holli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Can you call Ford and tell them what your dealer said? Ask them to confirm or deny. There is so much misinformation flying around it’s unreal for such a business
Yes I was thinking of doing that when I get a chance. it is just so frustrating!

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What the f***????

Ford Bronco Sport July 2022 Waiting Room 70D52A47-711B-4769-B0ED-37A09578D753

Hooligan88

Outer Banks
First Name
Holli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Yes I was thinking of doing that when I get a chance. it is just so frustrating!
I just called Ford. She told me that it is now on hold waiting for a microchip and waiting for an update on the ETA…I asked why was I told a few weeks ago there were no holds on it. She had no idea. It is a common thing she said. This is totally frustrating. I was frustrated and she was not very friendly and I forgot to say why are cars ordered before mine with similar specs getting shipped before mine. 🙄😢😬😡🤬 I think we just figured out where all our cars are…..dang!

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just called Ford. She told me that it is now on hold waiting for a microchip and waiting for an update on the ETA…I asked why was I told a few weeks ago there were no holds on it. She had no idea. It is a common thing she said. This is totally frustrating. I was frustrated and she was not very friendly and I forgot to say why are cars ordered before mine with similar specs getting shipped before mine. 🙄😢😬😡🤬 I think we just figured out where all our cars are…..dang!
There are BSs that are the exact same build as mine that have built and shipped with the microchip that mine is waiting for. Looking at the full size Bronco forum, there could be hundreds built and shipped with the same chip before they get back to the ones on hold. Some have waited for more than a year just for a chip.

Floordog2

Big Bend
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Edge, 2022 Bronco Sport
Holy moley, this does not bode well for any of us scheduled for 7/4 build week. Mine supposedly due here next week.

KatieF34

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Maybe ignorance is bliss!

Hooligan88

Outer Banks
First Name
Holli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
There are BSs that are the exact same build as mine that have built and shipped with the microchip that mine is waiting for. Looking at the full size Bronco forum, there could be hundreds built and shipped with the same chip before they get back to the ones on hold. Some have waited for more than a year just for a chip.
I agree. It makes no sense at all. They would not give a new ETA either.

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
Game over men!!!!!!

this is seriously ridiculous

that Mazda CX 50 is looking better and better
Sponsored