Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Driving the Husband’s F-150
My car still says "inactive" on United Road, started being built 7/6. Whether it's built or not, I think it's safe to say it's still in Hermosillo.

@Jenbeth you said that it's likely on a train because it won't update, but when it does update, does the location still say Hermosillo? Wouldn't that mean it's not on a train?
The location only updates when the car is turned on and can send out its location. It must be started in the vehicle, not with FordPass for that to happen.
Sponsored

KatieF34

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Definitely strange when others are listed as pending. I wonder if they’re going with a different carrier.
That's how mine shows too.. "inactive"

Tink27

Badlands
First Name
Judi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I am going to use the first format. Will do later as I’m headed to work:
Ford Motor Company's Email FormatPercentagefirst_initial last [email protected]
96.9%

first [email protected]
2.1%

last [email protected]
1.0%
i just wrote my long letter, tried to email the first format and it came back as mailer-daemon. Can’t deliver🤯
I’ll keep trying all email formats

AFo

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I’m beginning to believe no one knows where this whole batch of vehicles are. This lack of fair process and communication has made what should be fun…buying a new car…just horrendous. All I am asking for is communication! I got the same error message when I emailed earlier. So sad

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m beginning to believe no one knows where this whole batch of vehicles are. This lack of fair process and communication has made what should be fun…buying a new car…just horrendous. All I am asking for is communication! I got the same error message when I emailed earlier. So sad
I was supposed to hear from Customer Relations on my complaint by July 22nd, not a word. Everybody point s fingers at everybody else and nobody will pick up a damn phone and just call. One of our group has their vehicle as of Friday, so I’m trying to remain hopeful.

Reactions: AFo

Tink27

Badlands
First Name
Judi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I was supposed to hear from Customer Relations on my complaint by July 22nd, not a word. Everybody point s fingers at everybody else and nobody will pick up a damn phone and just call. One of our group has their vehicle as of Friday, so I’m trying to remain hopeful.
Was that a west coast delivery?

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Was that a west coast delivery?
It was Arizona, which is the first stop our train would have made coming out of Nogales.

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Last Tuesday I posted this, look at the last line. He took possession of it on Friday in Arizona. If correct, those traveling through St.Louis should hit that junction tomorrow.

Ford Bronco Sport July 2022 Waiting Room DA3AC447-76A6-4BAF-95BD-3CCC13BE4FC5

KatieF34

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Last Tuesday I posted this, look at the last line. He took possession of it on Friday in Arizona. If correct, those traveling through St.Louis should hit that junction tomorrow.

Ford Bronco Sport July 2022 Waiting Room DA3AC447-76A6-4BAF-95BD-3CCC13BE4FC5
I'm am still in the mindset that these have all shipped and making our way to us! Just one thing to note with that delivery in Arizona is I believe he had gotten a built/shipped Emails from Ford. Which none of us have gotten.

Mick2022OB

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Volvo XC90 Recharge
I'm am still in the mindset that these have all shipped and making our way to us! Just one thing to note with that delivery in Arizona is I believe he had gotten a built/shipped Emails from Ford. Which none of us have gotten.
I have forgotten. In the Ford tracker, does yours say in production or shippped.

KatieF34

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I have forgotten. In the Ford tracker, does yours say in production or shippped.
Mine says "In Production" on the tracker. And I have NOT gotten an Email from Ford that said it's been built or shipped.

MotaBike Mike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F-150 2008 Nissan 350z
“Good morning! I don't have an update quite yet, however our zone rep is reaching out to the plant to get a better understanding on where it's at and when we can expect it, so I'll share that update with you once he gets back with me. Apologies again for the delay, but we're going to get this Bronco here if we have to go down and pick it up ourselves”

Message from my dealer this afternoon . Just gotta keep on being patient.

KatieF34

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
“Good morning! I don't have an update quite yet, however our zone rep is reaching out to the plant to get a better understanding on where it's at and when we can expect it, so I'll share that update with you once he gets back with me. Apologies again for the delay, but we're going to get this Bronco here if we have to go down and pick it up ourselves”

Message from my dealer this afternoon . Just gotta keep on being patient.
Your dealer is the unsung hero here.

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It was @Dogula and he said his was frozen “In Production” like the rest of us.

Mick2022OB

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Volvo XC90 Recharge
Mine says "In Production" on the tracker. And I have NOT gotten an Email from Ford that said it's been built or shipped.
It is funny. I have tried to activate it many many times. Most of the time, it says FAILED. A very few times it has gives the message about pressing yes on the screen to accept. I really wonder if at those times, it is somewhat either on or being moved. I did get our first order activated back in February while still in Mexico but lost it when it got on the rail. Then had to cancel when it got recalled for brakes and Ford said it may take till mid summer. Dealer would not sell it or they would be fined.
Sponsored