Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Just ordered them, thanks again!
The tufskins is another option. They're probably a lot easier to install than the vinyl, and that's reflected in the price difference. The vinyl takes a bit of care, but I've had overlays on my car for nearly two years with no hint of coming off.

DebLM

Heritage
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
The tufskins is another option. They're probably a lot easier to install than the vinyl, and that's reflected in the price difference. The vinyl takes a bit of care, but I've had overlays on my car for nearly two years with no hint of coming off.
I'll check those out too; can't imagine my hand being steady enough to apply these but at the cost for the vinyl ones I thought why not? I am wondering why some Bronco Sport's have just Bronco on the hatchback and others just Bronco like mine....must be different model levels?

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'll check those out too; can't imagine my hand being steady enough to apply these but at the cost for the vinyl ones I thought why not? I am wondering why some Bronco Sport's have just Bronco on the hatchback and others just Bronco like mine....must be different model levels?
Some owners remove the SPORT letters. If you use an application fluid with the vinyl letters you can slide them around until they are properly position. A squeegee gets all the bubbles and most of the moisture out from under, then you just let it dry for a few days before you take it through a car wash.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks! My robins egg blue Limited only came with "BRONCO" on the hatch. No SPORT.
Really!? I didn't know Ford was doing that from the factory now. Are the letters centered in the cutout, or are they slight above center?

CancunBadlands

Badlands
First Name
CancunBadlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands Cyber Orange
Say what!
Ford Bronco Sport It's Tushy Tuesday! Let's see those rear photos 20240211_135747

RushMan

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Shadow Black Badlands
Welcome to my Grand ILUSION (sic)!

Yep, I know it's is spelled wrong, but NJ only allows up to 7 characters on its plates.
When I was discussing the mistaken identity of the Bronco Sport with the big Bronco (Full size Bronco fans hate that moniker), my salesman became very animated, beyond irritated, and I think genuinely angry - not with me, but with previous interactions with his prospects.
Ford Bronco Sport It's Tushy Tuesday! Let's see those rear photos 20240503_131312_800x747

I never had personalized "Vanity" plates on any vehicle in my 44 years of car ownership.
But that conversation with my salesman triggered a thought about mistaken identity.
My Dad would never approve of wasting money on vanity plates nor crapping up a car with stickers. Dad's gone now almost 4 years, so here I go.
And yes, being a former Chicagoan, I am a STYX fan, although maybe not as fanatical as someone might think with these bumper stickers, license plate frame, and the tags. I've only seen them once live in concert. One of my favorite songs of theirs is Grand Illusion, from their album of the same name. My CD music collection does span many genre's, but is mostly rock from the 70s and 80s, my high school, college, and young adulthood years. A few years ago, I decided to rip all of my CD and vinyl collection, and put them on my cell phone. I don't have a current count, but it is in excess of 7640 tracks (500.9 hours with Christmas Music and Comedy Albums). Last count was made in 2020.
How long did that take? Weeks and weeks of rip'ing CDs from early morning to late night.

My "ILUSION" isn't finished just yet. I'm waiting for warmer weather to finish up the graphics and do some painting. I'm torn between painting the hood with flat black paint or flat black Plasti-Dip, or applying matte black vinyls.
Sponsored

Last edited: