Interesting Discussion Today on the Bronco Forum

Bamsi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
It is interesting that BS Badlands was the fastest Bronco, until Bronco Raptor appeared, and still some sources claim the BS Badland been the one that is still the fastest 0-60. In addition, there are more places th BS could go that the "Bronco" could not being too with, but not that much places off road the BS cannot follow its bigger bro, and for longer miles!!!
Sponsored

Hot Rod Mike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator , Wrangler , Bronco
Haters gotta hate.

I bought what I could afford. After pricing a full size Bronco, I could not see a 800 to 900 dollar monthly payment. I'm glad I wandered over to the BS. Very happy with it, and found some great folks here to share my pleasure with.

I owned a Mustang Boss 302 and a Dodge Challenger prior to this BS. Both those forums I belonged to had members that snubbed their nose high over anyone who owned a V6 instead of the 5.0 (Mustang) or V6 Challenger over a Hemi. I disliked all of the hate threads.

Don't see that here, nor have I run across any owners face to face that snub me over my BS to their Bronco. If I do, I'll just smile and walk away.
I have had over a100 cars and trucks 400/500/600 horsepower Shelby’s a real 427 Cobra corvettes I have had them all. I totally love my 2023 Bronco Sport Big Bend. i was getting fuel a couple of weeks ago and some guy said cute little Sport. He was in a full sized Bronco. I just looked at my wife and laughed my ass off. We totally love this Sport. These guys go out and spend big $ on a Full sized Bronco and don’t know shit about them

Warpious

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.floracreekplace.com
Vehicle(s)
'08 Merc Mariner, 2012 Mustang (R.I.P), 2022 BS BL
I've taken and will continue to take our BS BL to more places than 75+% of big bronco owners have. Most of the Bronco groups I'm in are pretty cool and don't get too petty. Its like people who get high and mighty over what trim level you have, are there tons of things you can do to make your bronc more capable and "look cooler" sure, but budgets are also a real thing too.

davidb1841

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250 Tremor; Bronco Sport Outer Banks
I needed a daily driver that was'nt a KIA Hundai Corrolla or Escape....so I traded my 2019 Edge on the Coolest daily Driver I could find.......Bronco Sport Outer Banks in Cyber Orange and Black.

I am still all tingly like a 12 year old in love. When somebody says some shit to me I bring my Tremor to work and park touching their bumper.
Sponsored