Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt/Details

If I copied that correctly, put in your vin and when your modules come online you'll see a whole bunch of lines of code show up. Then you know it's built.
And then you’ll be waiting for the tracker to update to built and to get the built email. I found that the tracker would always update in the evening and the email would come in the next morning around 3:45am like clockwork.

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 sport
And then you’ll be waiting for the tracker to update to built and to get the built email. I found that the tracker would always update in the evening and the email would come in the next morning around 3:45am like clockwork.
That's good information to have. Thank you! That'll save me some time refreshing browsers during the day. It's been a pain in the ass, but I gotta admit learning about the intricacies and voodoo that Ford uses for production has been a little interesting.

OP
OP
Winds of Change

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
It shows module iformation found. There is 1 file to download.

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'll be honest, I have no clue what that downloadable file is. I downloaded it, but it won't open. When your modules go live, you'll see them on that page itself under the PCM and BCE module spots. It'll just show a whole bunch of lines of code.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
All you care about is the long list of code that will display, then it’s built. Don’t worry about any file. You’ll be like a kid on Christmas morning when they code displays.

OP
OP
Winds of Change

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
BCE Modules went active today. Now looking for PCM Modules. Called earlier before the modules went live and was told it is in the second stage of production.

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BCE Modules went active today. Now looking for PCM Modules. Called earlier before the modules went live and was told it is in the second stage of production.
Checked about an hour ago and mine were showing active as well. We must be going down the line together.

OP
OP
Winds of Change

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
All you care about is the long list of code that will display, then it’s built. Don’t worry about any file. You’ll be like a kid on Christmas morning when they code displays.
Will it be just 1 long list, or will there be a break between the PCM And BCM?

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Will it be just 1 long list, or will there be a break between the PCM And BCM?
It should be a long list where you have to scroll and keep scrolling to get to the end. It will make absolutely no sense to you. It made none to me. If you put in your VIN numerous times and got nothing and then all of a sudden you got “code”… you hit the jackpot and your sport has been built!!!

OP
OP
Winds of Change

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
It should be a long list where you have to scroll and keep scrolling to get to the end. It will make absolutely no sense to you. It made none to me. If you put in your VIN numerous times and got nothing and then all of a sudden you got “code”… you hit the jackpot and your sport has been built!!!
I have the long list. I just didn't know if there would be 1 list following PCM then a break and a second list after BCM.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
I have the long list. I just didn't know if there would be 1 list following PCM then a break and a second list after BCM.
Sounds like your sport has been built! Congratulations!!! I bet you the tracker will update to built before you get the built email. Ford Customer Support can also confirm. It took 3 days from my In Production Date 12-09-22 to the Built Date 12-12-22.

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tracker updated to built about 6 p.m. We'll see if an email comes in at 3:45 now.

OP
OP
Winds of Change

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport