thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
A few months ago I stood in the rain in a parking lot talking to complete strangers about my Bronco Sport. I didn't mind because 1) it's Washington, so I'm used to the rain, and 2) I love my Bronco so much I will always gladly talk about it. Fast forward to a few weeks ago and I saw another Velocity Blue Badlands. I stared really hard to see if it was @Wolf256 or not (it wasn't, no rear side window decals), and the people in the other BS waved to me. Last week one of the original strangers came up to me in the same parking lot and told me it was her and her husband who waved previously. They were impressed enough by my gushing over my Bronco that they went and found their own. They like the Velocity Blue of mine enough they specifically sought out that color. I guess I've made my first sale!
Sponsored

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
A few months ago I stood in the rain in a parking lot talking to complete strangers about my Bronco Sport. I didn't mind because 1) it's Washington, so I'm used to the rain, and 2) I love my Bronco so much I will always gladly talk about it. Fast forward to a few weeks ago and I saw another Velocity Blue Badlands. I stared really hard to see if it was @Wolf256 or not (it wasn't, no rear side window decals), and the people in the other BS waved to me. Last week one of the original strangers came up to me in the same parking lot and told me it was her and her husband who waved previously. They were impressed enough by my gushing over my Bronco that they went and found their own. They like the Velocity Blue of mine enough they specifically sought out that color. I guess I've made my first sale!
I'm sure your commission check is in the mail. :clap:

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's awesome! I haven't seen another Velocity Blue Badlands in my area yet, or even while traveling. Still waiting on my commission check for @LBinWNC after I spoke to him about my Badlands in an Ace Hardware parking lot. 😉

Chiefthepup

Big Bend
First Name
Colt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Fellow Washingtonian here! Thurston county! Haha I’ll keep my eyes peeled for ya!

OP
OP
thekingprawn

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

NMhunter

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Badlands
i just feel bad for all of those poor folks that ordered theirs with those ugly colors.
Sponsored