Remotecellphone

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima Coupe
delivered 12/21 was available to purchase same day, parked in my driveway that same night. Estimated delivery was 12/23-29. Shipped 12/11
That's awesome! Congratulations!!! According to Ford's Vehicle Order Tracking site, I have an est delivery date for 1/11/2021. I'm in Corona so hopefully it'll be the same for me!

Elboy

Badlands
First Name
Elden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
That's awesome! Congratulations!!! According to Ford's Vehicle Order Tracking site, I have an est delivery date for 1/11/2021. I'm in Corona so hopefully it'll be the same for me!
nice! through obsessive VIN tracking iā€™ve noticed a lot of Riverside dealerships receive delivery quite fast. so maybe Corona would receive the same faster than average delivery times! I wouldnā€™t be surprised if yours came in soon after new years but better to expect less :)

Dubblxtc

First Edition
First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
So mine was the first Limited Edition to come in at dealer. They sold it as soon as got to the lot. No other Limited Edition came in. After talking with Ford and Dealer numerous times. Thursday morning got a call they had one in. It wasnā€™t same VIN so someone got mine and I got somebody elseā€™s. So I have it home and I was 2nd person to purchase from dealer. I have to say itā€™s pretty slick driving and all talking about the Area51 color. Still really upset at what they did.

Ford Bronco Sport I have a VIN number! F10D30E7-B89D-4280-BB3B-C3B43C36EFF4

Remotecellphone

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima Coupe
So mine was the first Limited Edition to come in at dealer. They sold it as soon as got to the lot. No other Limited Edition came in. After talking with Ford and Dealer numerous times. Thursday morning got a call they had one in. It wasnā€™t same VIN so someone got mine and I got somebody elseā€™s. So I have it home and I was 2nd person to purchase from dealer. I have to say itā€™s pretty slick driving and all talking about the Area51 color. Still really upset at what they did.

Ford Bronco Sport I have a VIN number! F10D30E7-B89D-4280-BB3B-C3B43C36EFF4
@Dubblxtc What an awful experience, but Iā€™m glad you eventually got your Bronco Sport. Did it have all the options and everything you wanted (the same as your reservation)?

Last edited:

OP
OP
Bdub

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Canā€˜t believe they sold it out from under you like that. Iā€™m sure the dealership was sweating bullets after it happened. They were fortunate to find another First Edition so quickly.

Melolivia88

Badlands
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
How is everyone getting their VIN number. Mine is scheduled to be built in 3 weeks and I have yet to hear from the dealership regarding my build date or VIN number. I only know that mine is scheduled to be built the week of 1/18 from the email that Ford sends out. I reached out to Ford via chat support, however they said they do not have the information available and that the VIN is available once production is started. However, I know this isn't the case, as many of you have already received your VIN number, weeks or months prior to being built. Thanks in advance!

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
I would pester your dealership for all the info you can get and follow up with them frequently once your vehicle has shipped. They should be able to give you an order number and VIN and then you can track it via https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 days would be very fast. Something doesnā€™t look right.
Mine showed up in Chicago on 12/22 with 12/10 and 12/11 build and ship dates.

Melolivia88

Badlands
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
I would pester your dealership for all the info you can get and follow up with them frequently once your vehicle has shipped. They should be able to give you an order number and VIN and then you can track it via https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking
Thank you. I just reached out to the dealership and they were able to provide me with the VIN number. They also confirmed that the build week is still 1/18. However, when I go to the tracking site, it shows the order is still processing and doesnā€™t show scheduled for production. Maybe the website has a delay compared to what the dealer sees? I find that odd though, as my build date was scheduled almost 2 months ago.

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you. I just reached out to the dealership and they were able to provide me with the VIN number. They also confirmed that the build week is still 1/18. However, when I go to the tracking site, it shows the order is still processing and doesnā€™t show scheduled for production. Maybe the website has a delay compared to what the dealer sees? I find that odd though, as my build date was scheduled almost 2 months ago.
That's great that you got the VIN. I would think the dealer has more info than the tracker site but my best advice is to stay in contact with the dealer. I felt like I was pestering mine before arrival but they also called me immediately when the truck arrived.

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
Suddenly, I went from "Order Confirmed" (my only status since 15 November) to Built and will be delivered around Valentine's Day. Crazy. Happy.

This is for a BL+BL with tow package, Falken Wildpeak 235/65 R17 A/T tires, floor liners, cargo management system.

mountainkim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport
Suddenly, I went from "Order Confirmed" (my only status since 15 November) to Built and will be delivered around Valentine's Day. Crazy. Happy.

This is for a BL+BL with tow package, Falken Wildpeak 235/65 R17 A/T tires, floor liners, cargo management system.
Maybe there is hope for mine then. Same specs, order confirmed 9.23.20

Ujeneynad

Base
First Name
Jonsy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
If you are going to buy a used car, then first you need to do a search vehicle by vin using the service https://epicvin.com/ . What for? So that you don't get fooled and sold a bad car. Therefore, I recommend that you always check
Sponsored

Last edited: