I have a VIN number!

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Were they able to push changes to your order? My dealer somehow screwed up my order, they didn't make the changes I wanted in the first place. Its a different color inside and out. None of the options I wanted.

They're trying to contact "their Ford guy" to see if they can still make the changes since production for it still has not yet started.
Ouch. I haven’t heard back yet. Will update once I find out.
Ok so I haven’t heard back via email or phone call, but I checked my status via the Firefox url page just now and both options are listed as “true” so my account DOES reflect the changes I requested! Woohoo!
Sponsored

Remotecellphone

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima Coupe
I'm not sure what you mean.. but typically its when you go to the dealer to finalize paperwork for delivery that you tell them you have an Xplan pin. If they honor Xplan pricing then they do a worksheet for you for the price.
someone on another thread a while back took a screenshot of their invoice with xplan included:

Last edited:

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
Ok so I haven’t heard backvia email or phone call, but I checked my status via the Firefox url page just now and both options are listed as “true” sothe account DOES reflect the changes I requested!
Which account and which url page? I assumed that your dealer was able to change it via their WBDO?

Remotecellphone

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima Coupe
That's something your dealer can printout for you but... Nothing really matters until you sign your life away right?
True, in that case I guess you can use that same logic for everything then?

For me, I believe having something in writing (or printed copy) is better than not having anything at all. It's also a great source of papertrail to reference back to if needed....and gives you some peace of mind.

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
True, in that case I guess you can use that same logic for everything then?

For me, I believe having something in writing (or printed copy) is better than not having anything at all. It's also a great source of papertrail to reference back to if needed....and gives you some peace of mind.
I agree, but I vaguely remember that at the bottom of that page is a note stating that its an estimate at the time and can be subject to change.

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Ok so I haven’t heard back via email or phone call, but I checked my status via the Firefox url page just now and both options are listed as “true” so my account DOES reflect the changes I requested! Woohoo!
Confirmed from my dealer the changes were applied to my order over the weekend. So for anyone wondering, it is entirely possible to make changes to your order (options, not trim level, etc. that directly correspond to VIN) after the order has been placed, assigned a VIN, and scheduled for production. The trick is that production obviously can’t have started yet and the options need to be add on features, I.e. floor mats, seat color, CMS, roof rack, etc.

Hope this helps!

shakeandbaker

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray BS Badlands, BMW 135i
Just got my shipped notification through email. Anyone take delivery in Texas? How many days was it for you from shipment to getting to the dealer?

2Horse

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
MY First Edition Ford Bronco was built on 12/9 and shipped to dealer. 12/19 arrives at dealer. Today called and they say not there. Ford confirmed was delivered to dealer and talk with them. They don’t know where it is.
10 days would be very fast. Something doesn’t look right.

TheMalamute

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Canyon
MY First Edition Ford Bronco was built on 12/9 and shipped to dealer. 12/19 arrives at dealer. Today called and they say not there. Ford confirmed was delivered to dealer and talk with them. They don’t know where it is.
Wow. That’s crazy

Remotecellphone

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima Coupe
it’s been reported from some southern california people, earlier than estimated.

me living in southern california as well, i have an estimated 12/23 - 12/29 delivery, but according to other californians, it’s been coming in about 5 days earlier than the earliest eta. so with that math mine should come tomorrow! but not counting on anything until it says it’s been delivered :)
@Elboy Any update on your bronco?

Last edited: