Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
To be fair (I may be wrong) the majority of us will receive our delivery before anyone can actually purchase the dealer inventory.. which is supposedly mannequins.. around 2 units that are for test drives and can’t be sold until a certain amount of miles. I believe dealers said they can only use that mannequin program at this point to get inventory and you still can’t go up and just order.
I was under the same impression but I did see a dealer post on FB that they will have a ton of inventory in a next month. I am still glad that I got to pick what options I want though. Here’s the post:
If anyone is interested, AutoNation Ford Bellevue in Bellevue WA has 7 Big Bend, 1 Outer Bank and 2 Base Bronco Sports coming to us sometime next month.

Big Bend is available in Alto Blue x 2, Cactus Gray, Area 51, Iconic Silver, Rapid Red, and Carbonzied Gray.

The Outer Banks is Area 51 with Shadow Black roof.

The Base is in Oxford White and Carbonized Gray Metallic.

If anyone is interested, please send me a message and I can go over the details.
Sponsored

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
I was under the same impression but I did see a dealer post on FB that they will have a ton of inventory in a next month. I am still glad that I got to pick what options I want though. Here’s the post:
If anyone is interested, AutoNation Ford Bellevue in Bellevue WA has 7 Big Bend, 1 Outer Bank and 2 Base Bronco Sports coming to us sometime next month.

Big Bend is available in Alto Blue x 2, Cactus Gray, Area 51, Iconic Silver, Rapid Red, and Carbonzied Gray.

The Outer Banks is Area 51 with Shadow Black roof.

The Base is in Oxford White and Carbonized Gray Metallic.

If anyone is interested, please send me a message and I can go over the details.
I wonder if those were reserved but never got converted so the dealers converted them anyways as reserved but abandoned?

Those would effectively be different than mannequins which has to stay on the lot for 4m/4k miles.

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
I wonder if those were reserved but never got converted so the dealers converted them anyways as reserved but abandoned?

Those would effectively be different than mannequins which has to stay on the lot for 4m/4k miles.
Agreed, that's too many to be just mannequins. Dealers were only allocated 2 Sports, & 1 fullsize each from the last news we saw from Ford. Feels a bit odd to me that a single dealer had that many cancelled orders that were ALL placed early enough to have received build dates already...

OP
OP
Bdub

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Oh well, so much for the scheduled 11/26 build date my dealer gave me for my FE.

We are excited to let you know your 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of January 18 2021.

Cabezone

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trailhawk
I ordered mine last week and got a Feb 8 build date.

BL/BL Cyber orange. I got all the accessories for the most part expect the roof cross bars and the engine block heater.

Vivi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Just got my email from Ford, build date of Jan 18 with my original order on 7/20, BL + BL

kmb421

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta
Just got an email from Ford that I'm scheduled for production week of January 11.

Reservation date: July 20
Order date: August 3

Cactus Grey Outer Banks + OB package, tow package, cargo management system

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
So many build date updates in the last twenty minutes! Now you've all got me frantically checking my email. Haha, fingers crossed.
Wooo! Looky at that, I got a build date too.

Reserved on 7/25. Order placed on 10/2. Build date is Feb 15.

I've got a Kodiak Brown BB + BB, with optional 18" wheel, tow package, crossbars, CoPilot 360+, rubber floor mats & cargo mat cover. No cargo management system. Original reservation was black, order was carbon gray, switched to kodiak last Friday on 11/13.

Edit: My dealer hasn't called to notify me yet. Received the email update from Ford.

Melolivia88

Badlands
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
I just got an email this morning with my build date!!!

Ford Bronco Sport I have a VIN number! C76E84D0-BDE4-4008-BD44-DCBC2D5131F4

SBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
I was late to the party and placed my order October 27th. My build date is March 1, BL+BL in cactus grey with tow package, cargo management, and co-pilot 360.

kino

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BS; '18 GC Trailhawk V8 ; ‘22 Explr ST ordered
I just received an e-mail from Ford for a build for the week of January 4. BL A51 w/o BL package (further info in 'Orders' worksheet).

9.30.20 Order.

According to my dealer, I am likely to expect delivery in early- to mid-February. Covid is still making it tough, and, being from Mexico, the border controls may make delivery dates change.
Sponsored