jazzdab

Big Bend
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I made a flag template. If you have a vinyl cutter you can cut your own with Oracal 651 vinyl.
Ford Bronco Sport I hate the white letters! PXL_20210617_192809128
I like this a lot better than the plain red, white and blue decals I have seen on eBay.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I like this a lot better than the plain red, white and blue decals I have seen on eBay.
Thanks, had an idea what I wanted and wasn't sure how it would turn out. Created the letters and fit them, then just overlayed a waving flag and there ya go. Cut the vinyl and boom

Hornet20

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Yesterday I saw a truckload of new Fords on the way to some dealer up here in Maine. One was a white Sport (like mine) but the rear BRONCO letters were black, not white (on white) like mine. Ford listens!

M3H7363

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick hybrid XLT
Yesterday I saw a truckload of new Fords on the way to some dealer up here in Maine. One was a white Sport (like mine) but the rear BRONCO letters were black, not white (on white) like mine. Ford listens!
That would have been a base model. They come black.

Hornet20

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Just order them in black from parts department. They come black on base model and FE
I have a worse situation. White letters (trunk deck) on a white car. Yesterday I checked at the dealer's parts dept. They could not find replacement letters available in the computer.

M3H7363

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick hybrid XLT
I have a base model.
You have a base model with white letters on the tailgate? What color are the letters on the grill?

Why do you have a Big Bend emblem under your user name?

Ford Bronco Sport I hate the white letters! Screen Shot 2021-08-06 at 1.42.36 PM

tshaw03

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands/ 2018 Edge Titanium
I have Cyber Orange letters on the front and back to match my Badlands badging. You can order vinyl overlays from Etsy. It's really simple to do, just follow the provided instructions.

Hornet20

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
My white Bronco had white BRONCO and "sport "letters on the rear. I had my dealer get some black letters (from another dealer) and install them. Looks much nicer now.