I gotta be honest after 6mo and over 5,000mi I still love my little bronco.

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
It’s just smartly designed, attractive and does everything I need. I also see some of the more insecure threads in here but I’m typing this from my garage chilling in my car and just admiring it.

It has its faults sure, but doesn’t everything? For what I needed and wanted this just fit the bill perfectly.

I just kind of like it and am happy to be spending my hard earned cash on it.
Sponsored

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Yeah I think my '21 is awesome. The way it looks, excellent fit and finish, outstanding driving experience, a lot of power, crazy cold AC in the summer ect ect. Really loving mine so far.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Yeah the A/C I think is the best I ever had.
Super hot August day, BS in the full sun all day and !
Mine is Shadow Black !
A/C brings it right down to the comfort zone in no time.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
same here crossing 14K. It's a bit dirty right now and needs some TLC before winter rolls in. My only issue to date, the Android Auto/Waze compatibility, and I don't even consider that a Bronco issue. That's it. I've hauled the things I need, and I've driven five adults with reasonable comfort, it gets me where I'm going and does it with comfort and style.

BravoAlpha

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Expedition MAX Silverado Z71
Yeah I think my '21 is awesome. The way it looks, excellent fit and finish, outstanding driving experience, a lot of power, crazy cold AC in the summer ect ect. Really loving mine so far.
Yeah the A/C I think is the best I ever had.
Super hot August day, BS in the full sun all day and !
Mine is Shadow Black !
A/C brings it right down to the comfort zone in no time.
x3

Best A/C ever in any vehicle. Why? is it the temp or volume or both. Maybe the distance from evaporator to cabin is shortest.

I’m still messing with the recirc sometimes it decides what’s best on its own 😀

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
couldn't agree more. i love this lil rig.

boxy, tough, fantastic awd system (especially in deep snow & climbing). great fuel economy, reliable as heck no issues with 35,000 km on it. me and the gf both agreed that if something happened to our base BS, we would buy another in a heartbeat.

nice work Ford.

OP
OP
AmazingSieve

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
My car has become the doggy recover vehicle, drv. We have two big black newf mixes and it’s been hot for a while here. When the dogs need to be picked up bc they’re hot or lazy we usually use my car.

And the dogs favorite thing about my car is the AC. I pre-cool the car they hop on and soak it up, the bigger dog kind of drinks it really.

My other family members have noticed how good it is too.

PonyDriver43

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang EB Premium, 13 F150 Lariat, 18 Tahoe
7.5 months, 4800 miles totally agree. Vehicle & A/C (N. FL) is great. Very happy with it. No issues at all. :like:

Reactions: MJE

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Just over 4K miles in 2.5 months, loving it still. I'm in the PNW, so A/C is nice but not necessary. What is necessary, however, is blazing past every Jeep at stoplights. I had one actually try to keep up the other day. I almost had to give it half throttle to embarrass him.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
4k+ and have put it through the paces it was expected to. Towing, off-road, highway trips and back and forth to work. Does exactly what it is asked to do and quite well at that. Isn't as good on the highway both in comfort and gas mileage like the ES350 but was never expecting it to.

The only downside is I could throw anything in the Escape and not have to wory about messing it up. Still trying to keep this one nice although last weeks trip up north put that to the test.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Just did a service at 26,000 miles.
I am getting a new water pump as mine had a slow leak. Added a quart of premix after 2,000 miles.
AT’s what a warranty is for right !
Oh wait,
Sorry but I forgot to piss and moan about it. That’s just not my way.
I put it in sport mode and got on it yesterday.
The 1.5L Dragon gets frisky @ 5,600 RPM

bobdod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Cyber Orange
x3

Best A/C ever in any vehicle. Why? is it the temp or volume or both. Maybe the distance from evaporator to cabin is shortest.

I’m still messing with the recirc sometimes it decides what’s best on its own 😀
I was noticing the same with the Recirculate button then found this in the manual today....

"Recirculated air may turn off automatically, or prevent you from switching on in all air flow modes except MAX A/C to reduce the risk of fogging. Recirculation may also turn on and off automatically in various air distribution control combinations to improve heating or cooling efficiency. "

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
I’m with ya. I’m at 6 months almost 5k miles. Is rad lil thing. Have had and having bunch lil issues. Still ordered a bunch of parts and put them on and doing more tomorrow and next week. I’m building a better Badlands
Sponsored