Was in need of help and Discount Tire proved to be honest and helpful.

Its her Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Ford Escape and Mercury Mountaineer
When my wife ordered her BS OB she started buying little items to make it unique. One of the items she bought was these really cool metal valve stem covers that had Broncos on them. She recently picked up a nail and got a slow leak in a tire. I was unable to get the cover off. I called my Ford dealership this past Saturday and they said they would call me on Monday. When I got off work today at 2pm I called again, after being put on hold for 15 minutes I was told they would call me back ASAP. When I got home i grabbed he BS OB and stopped at the other tire place to see if they could help. I was told it would be 70 dollar for a sensor plus labor. I then remembered Discount Tire from this forum and went there to see what they could do. I was told they do flat repairs for free and if I could give them a few minutes they would see what they could do. I then mentioned the sensor for the monitoring system. He advised they would just screw a new valve stem on it, not a problem. 38 minutes later I am ready to go feeling bad because they would not charge me. About an hour after I got home my Ford dealership called me back.
Well guess where I will be buying ALL my tires from now on. Guess where I will tell everyone to go to get there tires. DISCOUNT TIRES!
Sponsored

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
When my wife ordered her BS OB she started buying little items to make it unique. One of the items she bought was these really cool metal valve stem covers that had Broncos on them. She recently picked up a nail and got a slow leak in a tire. I was unable to get the cover off. I called my Ford dealership this past Saturday and they said they would call me on Monday. When I got off work today at 2pm I called again, after being put on hold for 15 minutes I was told they would call me back ASAP. When I got home i grabbed he BS OB and stopped at the other tire place to see if they could help. I was told it would be 70 dollar for a sensor plus labor. I then remembered Discount Tire from this forum and went there to see what they could do. I was told they do flat repairs for free and if I could give them a few minutes they would see what they could do. I then mentioned the sensor for the monitoring system. He advised they would just screw a new valve stem on it, not a problem. 38 minutes later I am ready to go feeling bad because they would not charge me. About an hour after I got home my Ford dealership called me back.
Well guess where I will be buying ALL my tires from now on. Guess where I will tell everyone to go to get there tires. DISCOUNT TIRES!
They have been first class on the Forum. They got me a great deal on a Falken spare even as a single tire order.

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
That’s where I’m going to order my 5 tires.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
I ordered my 5 wheels and tires from them and they are sitting at my local store waiting for my BS to be delivered. Still sitting at the factory 37 days later.

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I ordered my 5 wheels and tires from them and they are sitting at my local store waiting for my BS to be delivered. Still sitting at the factory 37 days later.
What tires did you wind up going with? Probably going to ride the Pirellis until I get to NC in March then slap something beefier on it.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
What tires did you wind up going with? Probably going to ride the Pirellis until I get to NC in March then slap something beefier on it.
I went with Toyo's.

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Thank you all for your continued support. We do out best to make sure we take care of our customers as we would our family.

Thank you for relaying your Experience @Its her Bronco, I'm glad to hear they safely fixed the tire and sensor valve at no cost to get you back on the road.

Last edited:

Bender

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Discount Tire is great and is where I'll be getting mine from when I'm ready to upgrade.

My wife's Hyundai got nails in two tires about a month apart. They patched both of them up at no charge since all four of her tires were bought from them a little while ago.

BravoAlpha

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Expedition MAX Silverado Z71
Discount Tire is the shizzzle. I may be a bit biased as I used to live in Scottsdale AZ where they HQ. I’ve got friends in their corp department. they are the best in the biz. It’s the only place me and my family get tires. And how bout it, they opened up a new store near me in Oklahoma now. The long term benefits of being a customer there have left me with the belief (strong word..but…) that they are the ones who will do us right. I can’t tell you how many sets of tires I’ve bought from them over 20+ years. ALWAYS a positive experience. I‘m a shopper and I rarely commit to one brand/chain… but DT does it right.

If they don’t, see the commercial they aired for years with the little old lady hurling the tire thru the store window.

regards
discount tire fan boy

Last edited:

Robins21

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 05 F150, 99 Explorer, 69 Stang
I have ordered 4 sets of tires from Discount Tire Direct & they would ship them to my house since none of their stores were close to me, then I would take the tires to my local tire store & have them mounted & balanced.
Sponsored