andrealynn86

First Edition
First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I am the proud owner of this beauty. My mom for the Outer Banks and loves it. Then I decided when my Jeep crapped out this last to look and fell in love with the Area 51 color. My local dealer had the First Edition with $5k markup, but I ended up finding it in Maryland for cheaper. I am so happy with my purchase. I really think some tinted windows would look sleek. I love putting the back seat down and letting my dogs hang out on the rubberized mats. I am excited to be a part of this group!!

Ford Bronco Sport I got my First Edition on Friday PXL_20210501_155346610
Sponsored

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
I am the proud owner of this beauty. My mom for the Outer Banks and loves it. Then I decided when my Jeep crapped out this last to look and fell in love with the Area 51 color. My local dealer had the First Edition with $5k markup, but I ended up finding it in Maryland for cheaper. I am so happy with my purchase. I really think some tinted windows would look sleek. I love putting the back seat down and letting my dogs hang out on the rubberized mats. I am excited to be a part of this group!!

Beautiful! Enjoy.

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Congrats! Did you by chance purchase at Prince Frederick Ford? Somehow my FE order was duplicated and the second FE was supposed to be arriving soon.

OP
OP

andrealynn86

First Edition
First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Congrats! Did you by chance purchase at Prince Frederick Ford? Somehow my FE order was duplicated and the second FE was supposed to be arriving soon.
No it was from Banister Ford

jaws72

Big Bend
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 FX2
Congratulations on your new ride!

gman62

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer Banks Edition
The dealer wanted $5K over sticker? Or was there a bunch of after market racks, etc added on?

fontzmark

First Edition
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport First Edition

Congrats...I think tint looks sleek too

Ford Bronco Sport I got my First Edition on Friday bronco tint

gman62

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer Banks Edition
Nobody is paying $7K over sticker. Who would do that? I recently bought a BS OB and looked all over Northen Ill , Indiana and Wisconsin. I didnt find one dealer asking more than sticker. Pretty much all were at sticker with others offering minor discounts. The only annoying thing was some had the roof rack addons and would not offer the option of taking them off and not paying for them.

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Looks sweet. Congrats!

Looking at your location I think that's the same dealer I ordered from, which at the time they were doing straight MSRP. Not anymore I guess.

OP
OP

andrealynn86

First Edition
First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
$5k mark up due to the market. And $2k on the Badlands
Looks sweet. Congrats!

Looking at your location I think that's the same dealer I ordered from, which at the time they were doing straight MSRP. Not anymore I guess.
Ourisman was the dealer that had $5k markup, Banister is where I purchased from!

OP
OP

andrealynn86

First Edition
First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Nobody is paying $7K over sticker. Who would do that? I recently bought a BS OB and looked all over Northen Ill , Indiana and Wisconsin. I didnt find one dealer asking more than sticker. Pretty much all were at sticker with others offering minor discounts. The only annoying thing was some had the roof rack addons and would not offer the option of taking them off and not paying for them.
I mean it is still sitting there at $44k...
"New 2021 Ford Bronco Sport For Sale in Alexandria VA | Near Washington, DC, Arlington, Clinton & Fort Washington, MD | VIN:3FMCR9F90MRA37189" https://www.worldoffordalexandria.com/new/Ford/2021-Ford-Bronco+Sport-alexandria-va-278d49620a0e0a6b49127f0f0241e78c.htm

Robisten8

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport First Edition, 2020 Ranger Screw
Looks like your dealer forgot to give you the cross bars like they did on ours. Might want to check with them ASAP!