Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
You must be hanging around the g6 forum!
Hahaha I do! Plus I have a friend who ordered a full size Bronco in July 2020 and it is being delivered this coming week!

OP
OP
The Shark

The Shark

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL, 2023 Bronco WT
I also bought an OB then ordered a 22 BL, build week Dec 6 supposedly. Carvana gave me an offer a little over $39k for my OB a couple weeks back, which is a little more than I paid originally I think. In AZ, if a trade in and buy I only have to pay sales tax on the difference, so the dealer has that advantage in getting my trade. More than anything else I wanted to get away from the 3 cyl, although I’ve got to admit It has been fine.

Enjoy!
If you have a Carmax nearby check them out, I actually got more money for the OBX from Carmax. Carvana offered $40,450 and Carmax gave me $41k. Carmax became the proud owner. $5k more than I paid for it.

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Carvana is offering me ~$1,000 more than I paid for my Big Bend even with 8,000 miles on it.

Tempted to put in an order for a 22 Badlands for the 2.0L engine but will have to drive an old car for several months. Guessing a Feb/March build date if put in soon.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Carvana is offering me ~$1,000 more than I paid for my Big Bend even with 8,000 miles on it.

Tempted to put in an order for a 22 Badlands for the 2.0L engine but will have to drive an old car for several months. Guessing a Feb/March build date if put in soon.
Yeah, they are only building them one week in Jan and I think that week has been handed out.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Hahaha I do! Plus I have a friend who ordered a full size Bronco in July 2020 and it is being delivered this coming week!
Semantics, but they might of reserved in July of 2020 but could not have ordered until beginning of 2021. Ask me how I know! ?. I have a full size 2 door Badlands on order, but because of dealer allocations, I won’t see it for a few years. I decided to order a BS BL to fill the gap and it helps the dealership with allocations as well. The “Hang in there” or “stay pumped” is used often on that site as a phrase from Ford.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Semantics, but they might of reserved in July of 2020 but could not have ordered until beginning of 2021. Ask me how I know! ?. I have a full size 2 door Badlands on order, but because of dealer allocations, I won’t see it for a few years. I decided to order a BS BL to fill the gap and it helps the dealership with allocations as well. The “Hang in there” or “stay pumped” is used often on that site as a phrase from Ford.
Accurate On reservations. Yeah Like that site. Lots of good info. Hang in there for your FS Bronco!!!! “ :p

OP
OP
The Shark

The Shark

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What a crazy ride its been for me this year with Broncos. It all started earlier in the year when I bought the Cactus Gray OBX, loved it but regretted not getting a Badlands. So I put in an order for '22 Badlands which is why I started this whole thread. Then after I put in the order a dealer near by had a '21 Badlands available, buyer backed out I swooped in and bought it. Kept the '22 order because my wife was mulling over taking it. Then last Friday I got a text from my Ford salesman telling me they have a Bronco 2dr OBX available, again a buyer backed out, am I interested. He sent me the MSRP but I thought sure, right, and how much "market adjustment". I texted him back and said give me a OTD price. He came back, MSRP, tax, license, title and $590 doc fee. Texted him back and said I'll be down tomorrow for a test drive. It's now parked in my drive. Took the Badlands to Carmax and they gave me $2k more than I paid for it, not quite as good as the OBX which netted me $5k. The sales manager told me it was corp policy not to add "market adjustment". He said to me look at it like a business decision, if you don't like it or get tired of it sell it for a profit. Great line, used it on my wife :) . The '22 still remains on order, I'm thinking the wife will probably take it.

Let me give a shout out to Crown Ford in Fayetteville, NC. I still can't believe this has happened, never expected it. I feel really bad for the guys that have been waiting and waiting for their orders.

Ford Bronco Sport I bit the bullet and ordered a '22 Badlands IMG_6990

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
What a crazy ride its been for me this year with Broncos. It all started earlier in the year when I bought the Cactus Gray OBX, loved it but regretted not getting a Badlands. So I put in an order for '22 Badlands which is why I started this whole thread. Then after I put in the order a dealer near by had a '21 Badlands available, buyer backed out I swooped in and bought it. Kept the '22 order because my wife was mulling over taking it. Then last Friday I got a text from my Ford salesman telling me they have a Bronco 2dr OBX available, again a buyer backed out, am I interested. He sent me the MSRP but I thought sure, right, and how much "market adjustment". I texted him back and said give me a OTD price. He came back, MSRP, tax, license, title and $590 doc fee. Texted him back and said I'll be down tomorrow for a test drive. It's now parked in my drive. Took the Badlands to Carmax and they gave me $2k more than I paid for it, not quite as good as the OBX which netted me $5k. The sales manager told me it was corp policy not to add "market adjustment". He said to me look at it like a business decision, if you don't like it or get tired of it sell it for a profit. Great line, used it on my wife :) . The '22 still remains on order, I'm thinking the wife will probably take it.

Let me give a shout out to Crown Ford in Fayetteville, NC. I still can't believe this has happened, never expected it. I feel really bad for the guys that have been waiting and waiting for their orders.

Looks awesome & a great choice! Yeah what a year indeed, it’s an odd one with all these shortages enabling profits off trading.

OP
OP
The Shark

The Shark

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks awesome & a great choice! Yeah what a year indeed, it’s an odd one with all these shortages enabling profits off trading.
If you can buy for MSRP or very near with the resale value on used cars it's enabled me to keep moving up to higher priced models without more $$ outlay.

Reactions: MJE

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser

Beautiful!!!! My friend went and picked his up last night in the same color. BL with Sasquatch Package. HE had his reservation in last July 2020.

OP
OP
The Shark

The Shark

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Beautiful!!!! My friend went and picked his up last night in the same color. BL with Sasquatch Package. HE had his reservation in last July 2020.
I still can't believe, it happened so fast. I just keep pinching myself. AMB really is a great color. The guys in the Bronco6G forum call it "Almost Maybe Black". :)

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I still can't believe, it happened so fast. I just keep pinching myself. AMB really is a great color. The guys in the Bronco6G forum call it "Almost Maybe Black". :)
Those big Broncos in two doors are the hardest to get right now. Most are four doors. Congrats that is one awesome looking ride!!

BSPittsburgh

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mercury Mariner Premier
Yeah, they are only building them one week in Jan and I think that week has been handed out.
I thought you said in another thread they are building every week in Jan now?

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I thought you said in another thread they are building every week in Jan now?
Correct. The post here was before they adjusted the schedule and added the other weeks. That was just released with the last scheduling information. Everything is fluid so you kinda have to watch the post date in the thread.
Sponsored