HVAC Temperature Digital Readout Dials for 2023 Bronco Sports?

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
There is a thread over on bronco6g that says the temp read out on the dials is coming back on the big Broncos for "23. Also a Bronco Nation video that confirms it is coming back for the big Broncos. I don't think there is anything from Ford in writing yet but some '23 big Broncos are shipping.

So wonder if '23 Sports will get them too? It appears Ford is aware of the uproar when the temp displays were removed from the dials and is bringing them back as a response.

See complaining and throwing a fit makes a difference and Ford does listen and care.
Sponsored

Fossil

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Raptor, 95 SVT Mustang 5spd, 95 SHO 5spd
lol, I'd pay for a delete option

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I don't even care to be honest. Whether it does or doesn't have a temperature readout I'm perfectly okay with it.
I’m with you. I like them on the Lexus, but a quick turn of the dial even with CarPlay on and you see what it is. Normally just leave it at 75 and be done with it.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
I don't even care to be honest. Whether it does or doesn't have a temperature readout I'm perfectly okay with it.
Frankly at the price point of a BS BL there are a bunch of features missing that I would rather have that other manufacturers come with. Power liftgate ventilated seats windshield wiper deicer and that just off the top of my head. For 44k msrp there is a lot to still be desired. Oh and the deleted items too.

OP
OP
69cuda340s

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
Frankly at the price point of a BS BL there are a bunch of features missing that I would rather have that other manufacturers come with. Power liftgate ventilated seats windshield wiper deicer and that just off the top of my head. For 44k msrp there is a lot to still be desired. Oh and the deleted items too.
Folding rear head rest.

Yeah a fully optioned Badlands is crazy expensive now. Dealers around me still have 2-5k markups on any incoming or on the lots Badlands. Most are cloth interior low no option units to try and get asking price down for the uneducated buyer. Ford has no problem all the Badland sports that roll off the line ever with the high prices de-contenting.

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 sport
Personally I'm fine without it. Highly doubt I'd ever even look at the temp readout. If I'm feeling a little chilly, I'll turn the knob a little. Feeling a little warm, turn it a little in the other direction.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport / Merc. Sl65 amg
My wife's 21 OB has the digital read out my 22 BL doesn't. I guess rather have it if given the choice but not really a big deal. I always look at the temp read out on infotainment screen anyways

OP
OP
69cuda340s

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
My '21 Badlands has digital readouts in dials but my '16 F150 is exactly like the '22 sports where the set temp shows up on touch screen. I would say easier to see set temp on touch screen while driving because its up high. Read outs on the dials looks cooler but harder to take a glance down low when driving.

I never knew the set temps on my F150 showed up on touch screen until all the uproar about dial read outs being removed on the '22s.

My "21 sport also had the green LED removed from start button cause its a later '21. My F150 has the green light. Again never noticed until online complaints flooded the internet.

While none of that stuff matters to me I understand others value those things and thats ok.

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
So wonder if '23 Sports will get them too? It appears Ford is aware of the uproar when the temp displays were removed from the dials and is bringing them back as a response.

See complaining and throwing a fit makes a difference and Ford does listen and care.
So how would anyone know if there are no '23s out and there have been no reports of this?

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
My '21 Badlands has digital readouts in dials but my '16 F150 is exactly like the '22 sports where the set temp shows up on touch screen. I would say easier to see set temp on touch screen while driving because its up high. Read outs on the dials looks cooler but harder to take a glance down low when driving.

I never knew the set temps on my F150 showed up on touch screen until all the uproar about dial read outs being removed on the '22s.

My "21 sport also had the green LED removed from start button cause its a later '21. My F150 has the green light. Again never noticed until online complaints flooded the internet.

While none of that stuff matters to me I understand others value those things and thats ok.
Its not a matter of these little things being important. It is decontenting and raising the price and dealers hosing people. Its like paying to be **** dry and still saying thankl you take my money.

PhinG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Just to add a little different voice, I really, really like having the numbers in the dial. So much so that I would actually put this among my favorite features of the vehicle. But I am messing with the temperature dial constantly and I really like being able to glance down to instantly know what it is set at. I also realize that I'm probably a little weird about that.
Sponsored