tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
How do you figure? At the very least you will improve approach, departure and breakover angles.
Maybe the overall ground clearance is the same with both? Since some of the subframe modifications might be akin to a "body lift" (the body afterward is higher in relation to the suspension)? Unless the lowest component isn't actually part of the suspension, but rather the exhaust, drivetrain, or some other? However it's accomplished, I would be most interested in accommodating more sidewall rubber (rock, curb, pothole, etc. defense) and greater overall ground clearance (getting over rocks, roadkill, other obstacles).

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Maybe the overall ground clearance is the same with both? Since some of the subframe modifications might be akin to a "body lift" (the body afterward is higher in relation to the suspension)? Unless the lowest component isn't actually part of the suspension, but rather the exhaust, drivetrain, or some other? However it's accomplished, I would be most interested in accommodating more sidewall rubber (rock, curb, pothole, etc. defense) and greater overall ground clearance (getting over rocks, roadkill, other obstacles).
I think Meanderthal used 16 inch wheels to get the larger sidewall.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition