Delfim Brazil

Badlands
First Name
DELFIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO SPORT
Brazil you say.... Buck_N_Penny do wanna go international!
There really isn't much out yet. Companies are working on it, but the Bronco Sport is just too new. Keep poking around and eventually something will pop. But as for now... your Google search is as good as mine.
Thanks a lot!
Sponsored

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
Brazil you say.... Buck_N_Penny do wanna go international!
There really isn't much out yet. Companies are working on it, but the Bronco Sport is just too new. Keep poking around and eventually something will pop. But as for now... your Google search is as good as mine.
Bronco sport lifts (Ford ranger lifts.com )is working on a skid plate ,Robby told me they should hopefully be for sale in June or July . I spoke to him recently about the lifts he has.

OP
OP
Johnperrion

Johnperrion

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Thanks a lot!
There is a company called optoffroad that is working on making some stuff. The owner got his hands on a Bronco Sport and is hard at it.
Don't know why I didn't think of that this morning lol

OP
OP
Johnperrion

Johnperrion

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Bronco sport lifts (Ford ranger lifts.com )is working on a skid plate ,Robby told me they should hopefully be for sale in June or July . I spoke to him recently about the lifts he has.
Yeah I know he is cooking up stuff down there in Vegas. Excited to see how his work comes along.

Siciliano

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Mustang Convertible; 1986 Suzuki Jimny
Hello Everybody! I am new here. I am from Brazil and my new Bronco Sport Badlands (Wildtrack here) will arrive next week. I am looking for some off road parts specially for protection. I would like to buy a front steel bumper but keep the cameras . . . Anyone can help me with some providers...
I am looking for the same thing

endrMinr

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport
I did not realize the entire front fascia was one piece, I am thinking of slicing off the bottom black plastic and replacing that with an all custom aluminum bumper (to save weight), mounting where that metal cross member goes, possibly including the tow hooks somehow. Ill need to move a few tiny things but not much

This is a quick sketch I made, including bull bar and winch (not my vehicle but same color), thinking a perforated bash plate on the bottom

Ford Bronco Sport How to remove front bumper! Bronco_front

casual_reader

Outer Banks
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport OB / Focus RS
I did not realize the entire front fascia was one piece, I am thinking of slicing off the bottom black plastic and replacing that with an all custom aluminum bumper (to save weight), mounting where that metal cross member goes, possibly including the tow hooks somehow. Ill need to move a few tiny things but not much

This is a quick sketch I made, including bull bar and winch (not my vehicle but same color), thinking a perforated bash plate on the bottom

You'd have to relocate the ECU. cutting off the bottom of the bumper, will expose the ECU housing to the elements and debris.

Delfim Brazil

Badlands
First Name
DELFIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO SPORT

I'm wondering to buy such equipment.
Please could you kindly notice me when you find something like that.
Also we must think about the front camera and cleaner and also ECU.

endrMinr

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport
You'd have to relocate the ECU. cutting off the bottom of the bumper, will expose the ECU housing to the elements and debris.
Hmmm maybe it could be relocated inside the new bumber without too much trouble, and it would actually move it and the connections up. The radiator et al. would be an interesting challenge, it is wide and low. Will only know once its torn apart.
Sponsored