How to estimate actual delivery date?

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Sorry MIke, Go Bucks Beat that team up North!
Thank you for the compliment on the looks though.
I am very much leaning that way, I think I am going to try to convince them to order an engine cover, hood insulation and the under dash cover for the mess up.
I'd say that's a manageable tradeoff. Sucks that it happened but I think the color as is will quickly grow on you. All in good fun, I feel you... Lettered at UM while I was there, I bleed maize and blue to the death💀 it was nice to feel competitive for a change this year.
Sponsored

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I hope they don't mess mine up like this... having the black roof instead of the carbonized grey would be a huge deal breaker for me!

I personally do NOT like the looks of the black roof on any of the BS color options. I think the carbonized grey roof adds interest and dimension... plus the black roof will toast even more under the HOT sun.

If the dealership messed up... shouldn't they be the ones paying to have the wrap done? I would raise hell. Mistakes happen but they messed up THEY should pay for it. That's when my "karen" side would come out LOL.
I get it, and I'm just the opposite. I love the black roof on area 51. I don't care for the grey, but yours is yours and you SHOULD get what you ordered agreed on that for sure. This was the first vehicle I've owned or leased I didn't compromise.

MNVKSFN

Badlands
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BRONCO SPORT
I hope they don't mess mine up like this... having the black roof instead of the carbonized grey would be a huge deal breaker for me!

I personally do NOT like the looks of the black roof on any of the BS color options. I think the carbonized grey roof adds interest and dimension... plus the black roof will toast even more under the HOT sun.

If the dealership messed up... shouldn't they be the ones paying to have the wrap done? I would raise hell. Mistakes happen but they messed up THEY should pay for it. That's when my "karen" side would come out LOL.
I saw it today, I don't mind it.
They have a Cactus Grey Badlands for sale with a Carbonized Grey roof, and that is not a good mix IMHO.
ALSO VERY IMPORTANT TO NOTE: Our Badlands has the hood insulation on it already.
Tropical when your window sticker is attached to your tracking be sure to look at all the details for the carbonized roof. Also look at the paper they had you sign when you ordered it, it should be there also. I am very detailed and I even missed it on our paperwork. The problem is the cost of the roof is zero dollars so they really don't have to do squat. In the end I will be happy and get what I feel is fair.

OP
OP
tropical2022

tropical2022

Badlands
First Name
Tropical
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered Bronco Sport... now waiting...
I saw it today, I don't mind it.
They have a Cactus Grey Badlands for sale with a Carbonized Grey roof, and that is not a good mix IMHO.
ALSO VERY IMPORTANT TO NOTE: Our Badlands has the hood insulation on it already.
Tropical when your window sticker is attached to your tracking be sure to look at all the details for the carbonized roof. Also look at the paper they had you sign when you ordered it, it should be there also. I am very detailed and I even missed it on our paperwork. The problem is the cost of the roof is zero dollars so they really don't have to do squat. In the end I will be happy and get what I feel is fair.

The below is the only paperwork I got... at first they forgot to include the carbonized gray roof... they noticed it when I had them reconfirm to make sure they got everything included correctly and they said they "fixed it". I certainly hope they did or I will NOT be getting the vehicle. Ford's email updates indicate the vehce indeed has the carbonized gray roof.

Forgive my ignorant question... but I'm confused what this "insulated hood" ting is about? Is this something that will automatically be included? I'm not even sure what that is I'm embarrassed to admit.

I am also very worried what the interest rate will be by the time the vehicle arrives... because I could have gotten o.9% financed 36mo few months ago before all hell broke loose... or I should say before things got even more crazy than they have been in this screwed up world! 👎

If they forget the carbonized gray roof or the interest is much more now then I will not be able to get this bronco sport! :(

Ford Bronco Sport How to estimate actual delivery date? paper

MNVKSFN

Badlands
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BRONCO SPORT
The below is the only paperwork I got... at first they forgot to include the carbonized gray roof... they noticed it when I had them reconfirm to make sure they got everything included correctly and they said they "fixed it". I certainly hope they did or I will NOT be getting the vehicle. Ford's email updates indicate the vehce indeed has the carbonized gray roof.

Forgive my ignorant question... but I'm confused what this "insulated hood" ting is about? Is this something that will automatically be included? I'm not even sure what that is I'm embarrassed to admit.

I am also very worried what the interest rate will be by the time the vehicle arrives... because I could have gotten o.9% financed 36mo few months ago before all hell broke loose... or I should say before things got even more crazy than they have been in this screwed up world! 👎

If they forget the carbonized gray roof or the interest is much more now then I will not be able to get this bronco sport! :(

Ford Bronco Sport How to estimate actual delivery date? paper
That is the correct line item, just make sure every email and window sticker has that until deliver.
Under your hood (even your leased car) there should be an insulation, apparently it has been removed from some Baby Broncos. There has been some talk even the Badlands doesn't come with it.

FOBGoblin

Outer Banks
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
So I've not been having the luck you guys have. My OB was built 9/23. Got the shipped email in begining of Oct. They said it would be here 22nd-26th. On the 25th I got another email saying Nov 19-25. I reached out to Ford again today and they said it was in Memphis, where I am. I called the dealer and he said it was not in Memphis. Anybody else having tracking issues?

Fuquinay

Heritage
First Name
Fuquinay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Well, now I'm totally deflated. My salesman told me it's about three weeks from production to delivery, but I've established that he didn't know anything about anything. I saw that my car was just set to Built on Friday night, so I was hoping they might ship it out right away and it would be here in a week. My new salesman (the old one's manager) says no way.

Well, at least now I can shoot for September. :(

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Well, now I'm totally deflated. My salesman told me it's about three weeks from production to delivery, but I've established that he didn't know anything about anything. I saw that my car was just set to Built on Friday night, so I was hoping they might ship it out right away and it would be here in a week. My new salesman (the old one's manager) says no way.

Well, at least now I can shoot for September. :(
Yeah...hate to say it, a week from production is exceptionally fast and unlikely unless you live across from the Hermsoillo plant.
Figure they assemble, quality check, prep for shipment, arrange a rail carrier, transfer rails/truck, dealer delivery, dealer prep, pickup don't be shocked if it's closer to October.
That depends on where you are in the delivery chain. Bigger markets get them quicker due to volume. More remote areas MAY take longer. It will be worth that wait.

Fuquinay

Heritage
First Name
Fuquinay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Nah—it’s built and awaiting shipment to a big city with a shit ton of Ford dealers. It’s the Built to Ship time that I was hoping would be short.

Rodrigo_V_U

First Name
Rodrigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Wildtrak
I work in a dealer group here in Brazil and I'm waiting to replace my old (2022) BS for a new one 2023 (Corporate cars). It was supposed to be delivered ealy July, but the info I got is that the BS are with some quality issue and the cars are not being invoiced and delivered.

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Yeah...hate to say it, a week from production is exceptionally fast and unlikely unless you live across from the Hermsoillo plant.
I was living just across the border in AZ at the time I ordered mine. It went missing for 2 months and never actually shipped on the tracker. I was staring at it in my dealer's lot one random Friday and the tracker still had it on a loading dock in Hermosillo. 😂 It definitely looked like it had sat in a rail yard for 2 months.

Ford Bronco Sport How to estimate actual delivery date? 20221021_164837

Ford Bronco Sport How to estimate actual delivery date? 20221021_165044

WLK

Badlands
First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Nah—it’s built and awaiting shipment to a big city with a shit ton of Ford dealers. It’s the Built to Ship time that I was hoping would be short.
Mine actually shipped within a couple of days of being built but I think I was just lucky. Most people waited longer for it to be shipped. It took 4 weeks to get to Canada. Good luck!
Sponsored