How to activate compass?

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Are you talking about this compass? I don't have it either. Either the Nav system replaces it, or Badlands trims don't have it, not sure which. Maybe that's why yours doesn't?

Even though I have the Nav, I wish the "Home" screen had this graphical compass instead of the nearly useless mini-map!

Ford Bronco Sport How to activate compass? s-l500
That compass is neat-o -- my BL w/nav has nav map, audio, and phone tiles where these audio, compass and phone tiles are showing. I have to recall where to look for my tiny 'N' 'S' 'E' or 'W' and would prefer that dial. (I am not always using/paying attention to the nav, but a quick glance at the compass is often useful.)
Sponsored

CableXJ

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Are you talking about this compass? I don't have it either. Either the Nav system replaces it, or Badlands trims don't have it, not sure which. Maybe that's why yours doesn't?

Even though I have the Nav, I wish the "Home" screen had this graphical compass instead of the nearly useless mini-map!

Ford Bronco Sport How to activate compass? s-l500
I kinda like the mini map. Very useful in low visibility conditions to let you know when you’re approaching an intersection.