How are you finding front seat size and comfort?

PetariJ

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I couldn't decide if my driver seat is gradually becoming lobsided, I feel likely I'm starting to lean toward the door, I don't get the same sensation in the front passenger seat. I'm only around 2K miles Anyone else experiencing that? I also came from a Camaro and found those seats very comfy as well.
Sponsored

wilbur_xmas

Outer Banks
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I couldn't decide if my driver seat is gradually becoming lobsided, I feel likely I'm starting to lean toward the door, I don't get the same sensation in the front passenger seat. I'm only around 2K miles Anyone else experiencing that? I also came from a Camaro and found those seats very comfy as well.
I wonder if this is something worth bringing up with the dealer? I do get a bit of "sitting on a ball" sensation in the BS seats since not only is there not any actual cushion bolstering, but there is actually less cushioning on the sides than the middle. In my case it is consistent in both front seats, but if your seats are lopsided it might be a defect.

PetariJ

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I wonder if this is something worth bringing up with the dealer? I do get a bit of "sitting on a ball" sensation in the BS seats since not only is there not any actual cushion bolstering, but there is actually less cushioning on the sides than the middle. In my case it is consistent in both front seats, but if your seats are lopsided it might be a defect.
I'm bringing in the car on Tuesday for something else, but I noticed today the less outer cushioning too, a bit disappointing unfortunately.

o0260o

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BroncoSport
I find the seats either too wide or not enough side bolstering. It took a while to dial in the lumbar support. I still feel like it doesn't add much to comfort.

brockdog12

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
It's not you, I feel the same in mine. My seat also pops from the lower left side when taking off from a stop and when turning right.

PetariJ

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
It's not you, I feel the same in mine. My seat also pops from the lower left side when taking off from a stop and when turning right.
Eesh, that's no good, glad I'm not alone though. Are you gonna get it checked out? Too new to have to deal with something like this. No time for a bad office chair for what it costs.

ryan_norris

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport - Badlands
My leather seats on my BL is not comfortable. There is a seam that is rubing me the wrong way. It has not broken in yet at 500 miles. I may have to use a seat pad if it doesn't get better.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I am at 1500 miles, so far it seems like my seats are fine. We've taken a few four hour + trips. I think my seats are "breaking in" and actually getting more comfortable. I'm at about a month of ownership so time will tell. I'm around 240 but more linebacker-ish still lifting heavy and riding mountain bikes. Came from leather seats to unique cloth, no issues so far.

brockdog12

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Eesh, that's no good, glad I'm not alone though. Are you gonna get it checked out? Too new to have to deal with something like this. No time for a bad office chair for what it costs.
I'm going to take mine in in a month or so for a list of items to be looked at, seat being one of them. I had a 2019 Ranger and didn't have to take it back for anything.

PetariJ

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I'm going to take mine in in a month or so for a list of items to be looked at, seat being one of them. I had a 2019 Ranger and didn't have to take it back for anything.
Yeah my Camaro was pretty well made! My only concerns were any potential scratches. Built great though. Sorry to hear about your issues. I have a transmission sound going to be worked on in another thread on Tuesday

PetariJ

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
After a repair that I had sent it in for was fixed they needed me to show them what the issue was with the seat. They said they noticed it but need me to wear it out a bit more so they can get Ford to pay for it. Told me to bring it back in a month, but it might be sooner since my back is starting to hurt the more time I spend with it.

brockdog12

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
After a repair that I had sent it in for was fixed they needed me to show them what the issue was with the seat. They said they noticed it but need me to wear it out a bit more so they can get Ford to pay for it. Told me to bring it back in a month, but it might be sooner since my back is starting to hurt the more time I spend with it.
I noticed I am almost sitting on the plastic trim by the seat adjustments, the seat cushion has broken down that much, not so on the seat belt latch side. Could be from getting in and out of the vehicle, but should hold better I would think, I can see it breaking down after years and tens of thousands of miles of use.

PetariJ

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I noticed I am almost sitting on the plastic trim by the seat adjustments, the seat cushion has broken down that much, not so on the seat belt latch side. Could be from getting in and out of the vehicle, but should hold better I would think, I can see it breaking down after years and tens of thousands of miles of use.
Exactly. I’m only at 2000 miles. I don’t think it should feel like a well worn couch at this point. So many miles left to go on it. And I understand there should be a breaking in period but not this lobsided

PetariJ

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Any update for you? They replaced the cushion and it didn’t change anything. There’s a firmness missing on the driver side driver seat whereas the passenger seat feels perfect. They said they can’t help any further. Unfortunately nobody has any extra Bronco sports to compare it to.
Sponsored