Dantanman

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
As far as the hood movement, I have a Badlands model Bronco Sport and it never has suffered from this "Hood Movement". My personal opinion is maybe there is no vibration due to the hood insulation from the factory with the 2.0 engine. See in picture.
I don't know if you could purchase this insulation? The added weight of the hoodscoop hasn't caused any unwanted vibration issues. The Red Line Tuning Hood Shock's really work good along with hoodscoop.

Ford Bronco Sport Hood Scoop / Decal Question 20210616_150416

Ford Bronco Sport Hood Scoop / Decal Question 20210616_142803

View attachment 18705
I have a BL with hood insulation, added AeroSkin deflector. I've never had a vehicle with so much hood shake/movement. Was thinking of rock guarding underside to see if that helps. Line x type of coating.

Steelbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I have a BL with hood insulation, added AeroSkin deflector. I've never had a vehicle with so much hood shake/movement. Was thinking of rock guarding underside to see if that helps. Line x type of coating.
It still sounds like there is an issue. Maybe out of alignment or bumpers need adjusted. Like I said I just do not have any vibration issues with my hood. Best of luck!

Dantanman

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
It still sounds like there is an issue. Maybe out of alignment or bumpers need adjusted. Like I said I just do not have any vibration issues with my hood. Best of luck!
Thanks! I will check that tomorrow when my wife is detailing it🤣
Sponsored